Janitor / Custodian Luxury Car Dealership Maintena
Company: RBM of Alpharetta
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description RBM of Alpharetta Mercedes-BenzJanitorial /
Custodian - Facilities Maintenance Associate RBM of Alpharetta is a
luxury car dealership with a focus on providing excellent customer
service to our clients by making sure we take GREAT care of our
associates. At RBM you can expect a positive company culture with a
focus on creating work/life balance for our team members. We know
that happy employees make happy customers!Employee benefits matter,
so we offer a variety of company-paid and voluntary options to meet
- Competitive total compensation package
- Get paid EVERY FRIDAY by direct deposit
- Hourly rate based on skills and experience
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations – Start earning
vacation time on your very 1st paycheck!
- Paid training and initial certification
- Career paths to Sales or Service department
- Dealership is closed Sundays so you can enjoy time with your
family and friends
- Insurance and retirement benefits available
- Medical and dental coverage
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account for eligible
- Discount gym membership and healthy life-style programs for
medical coverage participants
- Voluntary long-term and short-term disability insurance
- $25,000 company-paid life insurance for full-time employees
(additional coverage available)
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Climate-controlled facilities with state-of-the-art
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Employee discounts for parts, vehicle service, detail/carwash
services, and vehicle purchases
- Onsite parkingWe are searching for a someone to join our
fantastic Maintenance Team. This janitorial position is a critical
part of making sure our facilities are clean, safe, and continue to
WOW our guests. Whether you are just starting out and looking for
an entry level position, have years of experience, or are just
looking for a change of pace - we want to hear from you. Click the
"apply" button and join the RBM family!FACILITY MAINTENANCE
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities and perform routine building
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are
- Return cores to storage area and remove any old scrap parts
from shop after checking with parts manager.
- Assist technicians with oil and water spills and emptying drain
- Drain and dispose of used oil filters properly.
- Clean and check operation of power equipment and maintain yard
equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Refuel company vehicles.
- Proactively communicate potential issues with management and
other departments in order to maintain our equipment and facilities
to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Abide by company policy and departmental best practices and
procedures and perform other duties as assigned.Requirements and
- Prior to being employed, applicants for employment must
participate in RBM's normal screening process which includes:
completing a full employment application; satisfactory criminal,
credit and driving records checks (where applicable); in-person
interviews and other inquiries.
- Authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
- All applicants must have a current and valid driver's license,
a clean driving record, and must be insurable. Previous experience
in a similar role preferred.
- Basic communication and problem-solving skills and basic
mathematical skills using American units of measure.
- Physical demands include: constantly position body and move in
order to maintain facilities and repair equipment; detect and
identify issues and safety concerns; exert force to move/manipulate
objects (up to 100lbs occasionally, 50lbs frequently, 30lbs
constantly); operate tools and equipment; repetitive motion. Work
is conducted inside, outside, and in a shop environment in
proximity to moving vehicles, mechanical equipment, with exposure
to chemicals, and moderate to loud noise levels.To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.RBM of Alpharetta has a diverse Drug-Free workforce and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: RBM of Alpharetta, Alpharetta , Janitor / Custodian Luxury Car Dealership Maintena, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!