Structural Steel Detailer
Company: Selectek, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
We are currently working with - a leading Industrial firm that
is seeking an experienced Structural Steel Detailer. The detailer
will be asked to take 3D design drawings of bulk material handling
systems and create the detail drawings for the structural steel.
All work will be created in AutoCAD. Past experience with Advance
Steel is highly preferred but not required.
Pay: $30.00- $45.00 per hour DOE
Term: 3 Months Plus
- 3 Plus Years Structural Steel Detailing experience for
- Advance Steel
For immediate assistance please send an updated Word version of
your resume to Aaron Tibbetts at email@example.com.
Selectek is a member of the American Staffing Association, which
promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the
staffing industry. All employees at Selectek are certified by the
American Staffing Association through the Certified Staffing
Professional - and Technical Services Certified? programs. ASA
certification programs help our employees:
- Protect the rights of our candidates and employees
- Avoid missteps that could result in costly legal
- Add value to our business relationships by demonstrating
commitment to our clients
- Make clients aware of their co-employment obligations and
- Expand our knowledge of the industry and elevate our
- Gain professional recognition for demonstrating knowledge of
federal and state labor and employment law
Keywords: Selectek, Inc., Alpharetta , Structural Steel Detailer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!