Product Operations Coordinator
Company: LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Job entails calling law enforcement agencies to inquire about
reports that are being requested for Insurance clients.
Demonstrates a conceptual understanding of the procurement of
records for insurance purposes. Applies this understanding in the
performance of routine and recurring assignments such as reviewing,
compiling, acquiring, organizing, and maintaining
- Researches and reviews requests and police records information
from websites, various internal and external databases.
- Accurately fulfills, edits, and/or modifies requests for police
records to ensure compliance with company standards and
completeness of order for product delivery.
- Performs additional research as required to meet customer
expectations, and demonstrates ability to meet and/or exceed
established departmental goals for productivity and accuracy.
- Performs outgoing calls to agencies regarding requests
- Answers incoming calls from law enforcement agencies regarding
- HS Diploma required, some college in related field
- Experience in Criminal Justice, Insurance Claims, Call Center
and/or police departments a plus.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and work in production based
- Windows and MS Office Experience (required typing 40 wpm;
preferred 65 wpm)
- works well in a team environment
Keywords: LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group, Alpharetta , Product Operations Coordinator, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!