Company: IDR, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Credentialing SpecialistIDR is seeking a Credentialing
Specialist to join one of our top clients in Alpharetta, Georgia!
If you are looking to join a well-established, growing team, apply
today!This position is remote, but will eventually go back into
office. Must be local to Alpharetta, GA! Position Overview for the
- Review provider credentialing packets for missing information
and request missing information from provider.
- Create and manage provider information in the credentialing
system to ensure that credentials are finalized and accurate.
- Analyze and verify detailed information on provider
- Communicate with providers for expired and missing
information.Required Skills for the Credentialing Specialist:
- 1+ year of professional Credential Verification
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of providers
- Ability to accurately enter relevant information into the
credentialing system and other ancillary data repositories as
- PC literacy; MS Office skills (competency in Word, advanced
skill in Excel, Access, and other database applications).
- Knowledge of health care industry issues preferred.What's in it
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading
- Close-knit and team-oriented cultureWhy IDR?
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your
- ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing - Client and Talent Award
winner 9 years in a row
Keywords: IDR, Inc., Alpharetta , Credentialing Specialist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!