Enterprise Architecture - Sr Advisor
Posted on: June 22, 2022
What does a great Enterprise Architect Advisor do? Key
technologies: Java, Oracle, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Snowflake,
GITFiserv is looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our
TeleCheck/ConnectPay development group within Fiserv's Global
Business Solutions (Payment Acceptance) business. This role is an
experienced IT professional, with excellent problem-solving and
communication skills. The ideal candidate is a practicing software
solutions architect with experience in IT strategy, and who has
driven projects through the IT lifecycle. He or she is highly
collaborative and can bring predictability and success to IT
projects by designing and employing repeatable and supportable
software patterns, methodologies and best practices. The architect
will support our services development and deployments that are
utilized by internal and external customers. The candidate should
have a passion for development and possess deep development skills
in server-side Java, and be very familiar with relational and NoSQL
database integrations, platform as a service (PaaS) deployments and
continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) development
operations integrations. As a solutions architect you will be
responsible for ensuring adherence to the developed technology
patterns and practices and effect successful integrations with
internal Fiserv business units and external customers for the
TeleCheck/ConnectPay solution sets. Key Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership to the application development,
support, and operations teams to insure appropriate architectural
patterns are being implemented based on enterprise standards
- Drive toward uniform enterprise design patterns and approach
and ensure standards are developed, implemented, and
- Work with development and operations to continue to educate and
evolve the underlying technology to take advantage of new features
that may provide a more secure, scalable, and highly available
platform for our customers.
- Review designs, support / operations approach, and practices,
make recommendations and partner with teams to drive
- Proactively monitor performance of the applications/products
and engage with services and development team to investigate
performance issues and potential capacity bottlenecks.
- Identify the top hosted and cloud architecture solutions to
successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Consult with clients on redesign and enhancementsBasic
Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
field and 10 years of work experience.
- 8+ years' experience in software design principles and software
- 8+ years Hands on coding experience with Java, JEE
- 3+ years' experience with API design and implementing RESTful
- 2+ years' experience with Docker and/or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
to aid DevOps and Software Installation SolutionsSkills and
- Hands on architect who can architect, design, code, and
- Hands on experience in DB design as part of solution.
- Hands on experience with UI frameworks leveraging responsive
- Experience in working on E2E solution.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current
- Experience with DevOps Pipeline, GIT, JIRA is a significant
- Working knowledge of building platforms using microservices,
PCF, Openshift, etc.
- Platform modernization experience in taking legacy applications
to distributed solutions (SaaS, PaaS) is a significant plus.
- Designing API interfaces using Swagger/RAML, understanding of
API authorization and access control patterns, familiarity with
industry standard API gateway.
frameworks like Angular, React
- Extensive experience with web-based systems architectures,
service-based architectures including microservices & enterprise
application architecture. Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer!
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Enterprise Architecture - Sr Advisor, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!