Sales Client Partner
Posted on: June 23, 2022
When you join Verizon Verizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of
people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future.
Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... You will help our most important
customers move their business forward. As a trusted advisor, you'll
create new value for Verizon and our customers by solving their
business problems. You'll bring a consultative selling approach and
become a specialist for your customers and your peers by expertly
packaging and tailoring Verizon Enterprise solutions to meet
customer needs. Your role is critical to establish Verizon as the
premier business partner in your accounts.
- Developing deep relationships with your customers while getting
to know their businesses, markets, and the challenges they
- Crafting creative solutions to help customers realize their
- Creating winning outcomes for both us and our customers.
- Demonstrating value so that customers choose the Verizon
- Growing our business while making customers satisfied.
- This role supports Wireless Solutions.Where you'll be
working...This hybrid role will have a defined work location that
includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the
manager.What we're looking for... You enjoy digging deep to really
understand the customer's vision along with their unique situation
and challenges. You like putting things together in new and
creative ways to best solve the customer's most pressing
needs.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Account development experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel.Even better if you have:
- Capability and drive to meet or exceed challenging sales
- Experience developing large multinational and Fortune 500
- Strong communication skills to effectively position new
- Persuaded and negotiated to create desired outcomes.
- Balanced multiple competing priorities in a multifaceted
environment.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At
Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed
to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages
authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for
everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their
potential and contribute their best. Check out our page to learn
more.COVID-19 Vaccination RequirementVerizon requires new hires to
be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable
accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for
medical, religious, or state law recognized reasons).
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , Sales Client Partner, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!