Accounts Payable Clerk
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Location: Alpharetta, GA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Accounts Payable Clerk Job Summary:The Accounts Payable
Clerk will be responsible for monitoring the outflow of capital for
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and
other financial reports with account balances and other official
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification
of federal ID numbers, reviewing purchase orders, and resolving
- Ensures outstanding obligations are credited upon payment,
identifies discount opportunities, and issues purchase order
amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Assists with accounting records and ledgers by reconciling
monthly statements and transactions.
- Records entry of verifies documentation for and distributes
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Must be reliable and extremely trustworthy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Must be able to learn other accounting software systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and meticulous
records.Education and Experience -
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree
- Certified Accounts Payable Professional (CAPP) certification is
preferred.Physical Requirements: -
Keywords: The Judge Group, Alpharetta , Accounts Payable Clerk, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!