Software Architect, Advisor I/ SAP Architect (FI/CO)
Posted on: August 4, 2022
What does a great SAP Architect (FI/CO) Advisor do?We are
looking for an accomplished SAP Financials professional to fill a
SAP Architect position in our Alpharetta office.This individual
will need to be well versed in the SAP technology (S/4, AO, Fiori
Apps and SAC); knowledgeable in Accounting, Finance, SD, MM, Tax,
Lease Management, Treasury processes; actively participated and led
multiple SAP S/4 implementations, and successfully supported the
SAP Financials initiatives. He/ she must demonstrate solid
experience in working with multiple teams across an SAP
landscape.Job Description:The SAP Financials Architect works
directly with our business partners and stakeholders (Directors, VP
s and above) to understand their strategic goals to launch major
initiatives to solve business problems. The associate facilitates
the reengineering of business processes required to support these
business challenges by recommending best-fit technology
solutions.The primary role of this position will be to focus on the
cross-module integration within FICO, along with BW, BPC, PTP and
OTC processes. Have broad based SAP S/4 experience to be able to
act as the technical owner of overall integration for ERP design.
Requires strong FICO background with extensive experience handling
the integration responsibilities.
- Design and perform configuration in SAP S/4 (1909 preferable)
software functionality of New General Ledger, New Asset Accounting,
Tax, Treasury, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, RAR, Lease
Management, Project Costing, Results Analysis and Profitability
- Work with the Business and technical leads to plan, co-ordinate
and execute technical projects from task assignment to
- Mentor, coach, and mentor other members of the SAP Technical
and Business teams.
- Organizes work efforts and prioritizes the tasks to be achieved
to meet SLAs and deliverables.
- Track Risks and issues associated with the Project and
Production support deliverables. Keep the team updated about the
progress for timely completion of assigned tasks.
- Execute the project deliverables by collaborating with the
on-site technical and business teams.
- Analyze existing business processes, working with the business
units to identify best practices by covering the SAP cross
functional integration with all modules.
- Analyze and support application of support packs and system
upgrades to future SAP releases.
- Analyze the root cause of system functionality defects and
provide design assistance to resolve the issues. Address and
resolve system functionality support issues via configuration, SAP
note application and recommending developments.
- Develop/design functional specifications for customized
development and provide functional support for the development
- Conduct system integration testing and assist business users in
completing user acceptance testing where functionality validation
is completed before recommending the release of changes to the
- Collaborate with the business systems leaders to identify
research and propose functionality improvement opportunities in the
financial systems technology roadmap.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or IT related
- Deep knowledge of SAP FICO and FSCM technology with hands on
configuration experience in General Ledger, Controlling, Accounts
Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank interfaces, Profitability
Analysis, Project system, Tax and Treasury modules. Good functional
knowledge on SD and MM and their integration points with Accounting
and Finance modules.
- Has three full life cycle implementations of SAP.
- Strong leadership and collaboration capabilities
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical specifications
to clients, implementation teams and functional teammates
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Certifications are a plus.This is a full-time opportunity.
Candidate must have extensive SAP experience (FI/CO). The incumbent
can be located in Alpharetta, or Frisco, TX. On-site role. No
virtual or remote options. We will consider H1B candidates. No
relocation will be provided.Fiserv is an equal opportunity
employer! Associated topics: application architect, architecture,
back end, c/c++, devops, lead, matlab, senior, senior software
developer, software engineer lead
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Software Architect, Advisor I/ SAP Architect (FI/CO), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!