Posted on: August 4, 2022
What does an exceptional Java Developer do?We're looking for a
Java Developer to work closely with Solution Architecture to design
solutions, ensure standard approaches are taken and new
applications fit into the existing web platform. You will also
partner with Product Development to identify and analyze functional
requirements and implement software solutions to meet those needs.
You will create high performance applications using Spring Boot and
leverage modern streaming and cloud architectures in a fast-paced
result-oriented environment.As a Java Developer, you can look
- Collaborating on the execution of the product, design and
- Working with the product owner to provide technical insight and
guidance into the product roadmap.
- Assisting in establishing coding, software design approaches
and standards and ensuring the product teams are adhering to
- Reviewing process, components and dependencies with the
architecture team to ensure alignment with technical strategy.
- Eliminating any pressing technical impediments to the
- Staying up to date with technological advancement and ensuring
our product technology stack is optimized for strategic
- Providing inspiration and guidance to the growing team;
championing a culture of openness, collaboration, and
- Designing and developing core extensions to an innovative web
- Being a team player with ability to collaborate idea sharing in
strong product setting.
- Communicating, encouraging, and motivating all levels of
- Partnering with multiple engineering teams, and
- Adhering to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best
- Designing and maintaining large-scale web applications.
- Displaying strong verbal and written communication, with
ability to interact with all levels of an organization.Required
Qualifications for consideration:
- 3- 5 + years of hands-on experience in Java Development
- Spring frameworks (Spring Boot, Spring integration, Spring
- Exposure to administering & consuming AWS services or other
- Knowledge of Restful APIs, API gateways, preferably
Apigee.Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Experience developing high performance applications using
multi-threading and pooling.
- Experience in Kotlin web application design and
- Building distributed, service oriented, microservices-style and
cloud-based application architectures.
- Automation testing, mock frameworks, virtual services,
performance testing and pipeline tools like Jenkins or (preferably)
- Containerization with applications deployed on Docker or
- Cloud fundamental knowledge using any cloud providers like AWS,
GCP and Azure.
- Related banking industry experience in platforms, banking
applications, or online financial solutions.Learn more about
Fiserv:The Global Business Solutions Lending team at Fiserv
provides the innovative financing solutions businesses need to fund
growth and drive economic vitality in communities around the
country. Our solutions help thousands of businesses of all sizes
quickly adapt to changing market needs from accelerating ecommerce
sales and reimagining the retail experience to purchasing
inventory, securing equipment, and creating jobs. Associated
topics: application developer, architect, design, design pattern,
develop, devops, lead, maven, senior, software architect
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Java Developer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!