Avionics Systems Engineer- Alpharetta, GA
Company: Altimeter Solutions
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Lead Avionics Development Systems Engineer to work on avionics
development for various Military and Commercial Aviation
- The selected candidate will be involved with all phases of
program delivery from requirement definitions, design, development,
testing and manufacturing of various airborne products.
- As the Lead Avionics Development Systems Engineer, you will
help with the initial product concept, and work with the customer
on developing formal specifications and requirements.
- Position may involve up to 5% - 10% travel to onsite customer,
supplier, and/or our locations.
- Working with display (AMLCDs, OLEDs, LEDs.) and airborne
- Performing requirements capture, decomposition, validation, and
- Generating requirements Traceability Verification Matrix (RTVM)
and Design Verification Testing (DVT), and acceptance test
- Creating Interface Definition Documents (IDD's) and Interface
Control Drawings (ICD's)
- Utilizing engineering tools for requirements capture, such as
DOORS, JAMA, etc.
- Working with commercial and military communications protocols
(RS-232, ARINC 429, MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 664 (AFDX) and ARINC 818
- Working with internal Senior Engineering Management and Program
Management providing direct support to external customers
throughout the product development lifecyclePlease see our website
for more job openings:
Keywords: Altimeter Solutions, Alpharetta , Avionics Systems Engineer- Alpharetta, GA, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!