Transition Specialist - loans
Company: Computer Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Transition Specialists - Loansare responsible for executing
solution and application implementations for existing and new
customers. They focus on and are typically assigned to
implementations of one or more smaller solution(s) from lower
complexity software and/or smaller customers. Their projects
include new conversions, cross-sell, and mergers that are
positioned with relatively low intensity.
Specific activities Implementation Specialists perform may include
customer data conversion and configuration, go-live transition,
and/or a combination of both.
* Effectively communicates and interacts with the customer.
* Introduces customers to their CSI solution(s).
* Defines implementation requirements and ensures alignment with
each customer's functional expectations.
* Stays informed about all relevant products and enhancements to
ensure knowledge for successful training and conversion.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Data conversion and configuration specific tasks
* Defines file layout and/or mapping for conversion of data from
previous system to CSI solution; creates data mapping diagrams for
data translations and defines the rules for how data is moved.
* Gathers requirements for and configures application settings
within CSI solution to meet the client's functional
* Configures software onto solution hardware; prepares and executes
hardware driver configurations.
* Prepares for and executes solution testing; may lead customers
through initial acceptance testing activities; triages issues
resulting from user acceptance testing.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Transition specific tasks
* Prepares and delivers solution training to end users.
* Provides initial go-live, hyper-care, support; prepares and
executes the transition plan for on- gong customer support.
* Supports post-implementation issue resolution and training, as
PRIMARY RESULTS ACCOUNTABLE FOR ACHIEVING
* When applicable, that data is converted accurately.
* Application configuration is complete and accurate.
* Customer is properly trained for use of the systems.
* Customer is effectively supported during the project transition
* All parts of the implementation process are successful, and the
customer is satisfied.
Education & Certifications:
Education or job knowledge equivalent to college or university
The minimum amount of relevant work experience required to
successfully perform the job is at least two (2) years.
* Communication skills - demonstrated verbal and written
* Persuasion skills - ability to influence with diplomacy and
* Reasoning skills
* Computer skills - MS-Office suite of products and general
* Leadership skills
* Administrative skills
* Analytical skills
* Networking skills
* Organization and time management skills
This position requires regular contact both inside and/or outside
The position requires the use of judgment to plan and perform;
general decisions are made to solve a problem or select a course of
action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
General Supervision. Assignments are both task-oriented and
objective-oriented. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgement and
overall adequacy and accuracy.
The work environment characteristics described below are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Travel: Some travel required (20-50%).
The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, and hear, and use
hands to finger, handle or feel. This position requires the ability
to occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds. This position
requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) and the
basic need to look at a computer screen 8 hours a day.
Not For Colorado Applicants:
This position is not open for Colorado Applicants.
CSI offers end-to-end technology solutions that range from core
banking and Internet banking solutions to compliance monitoring and
secure document management.
As a company, we strive to deliver the best solutions the industry
has to offer and back them with personal customer service that
distinguishes us from the competition. Our efforts provide
customers with a trusted technology partner, shareholders with a
good return on their investment, and CSI employees with a great
place to work.
CSI also offers a competitive compensation package to include paid
vacation, 401k, profit sharing, medical insurance to include dental
and vision, and much more!
For more information on CSI, visit our website at
CSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
genetics, or any other legally protected basis.
Keywords: Computer Services, Inc., Alpharetta , Transition Specialist - loans, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!