Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2022
What does a great Executive Assistant do?
In this role, you will be a key partner to our SVP of the Banking
Division's Implementation leadership team providing a full range of
administrative support and participate in projects where you can
showcase your ability to put together presentations and participate
in ad hoc projects.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Maximize the Implementations leadership team's efficiency through
effective meeting/conference call scheduling, planning and
* Schedule appointments, meetings, marketing presentations,
conferences, and various company events, and make arrangements for
all needed facilities, equipment, food and/or refreshments.
* Arrange travel schedules and cost-effective reservations,
including accurate and timely preparation of expense reports
* Receive and screen executive phone calls, assuring prompt
response to client needs and information requests
* Prompt communication of telephone messages and information to
facilitate timely response to clients' needs
* Process and assist with onboarding of new hires; manage the
purchasing of computer equipment, phones, supplies, etc.
* Accurate and timely compilation of information and report/slide
preparation for prompt distribution of necessary information
* Complete follow through on all necessary arrangements to ensure
the smooth flow of events at client meetings/functions
* Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 7+ years of relevant experience required
* Strong communication skills required with ability to effectively
meet and deal with a variety of people including clients, prospects
and other executive level personnel in a highly professional
* Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy at all times, especially
when dealing with clients
* Must demonstrate a keen sense of awareness and a high degree of
* Concern for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
* Demonstrate dependability, sense of urgency and high attention to
detail along with a superior ability to multi-task
* Highly flexible and adaptable
* Project management skills a plus
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Experience with Concur and Workday preferred
Travel required: 5%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a
broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers ca
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Executive Assistant, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!