Brand Ambassador - Intimate, North Point GA - Full Time
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macy's is also known for giving
back to our communities. The magic of Macy's ultimately comes alive
in our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it
happen. They provide outstanding customer service, create a
memorable shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store
position at Macy's (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the
perfect way to explore the world of retail. Some of Macy's top
executives started their careers as part-time retail sales
associates. Our store positions are ideal for forming
relationships, building teams, and developing leadership skills to
grow your career at Macy's. Macy's stores are ideal for building
capability in creating partnerships, building teams, and developing
the leaders of tomorrow. Macy's is the "Academy" for retail
careers. A store colleague position (whether it's a seasonal job,
part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is the perfect way to
launch a career in the world of retail. Many of Macy's top
executives started their careers in part-time retail sales roles,
or as recent college graduates into our development programs in the
various functions at Macy's. Job Overview: The Vendor Ambassador is
an exceptional associate who drives sales through coordinating,
scheduling, and participating in successful grass roots events,
tracking results, and goal setting with their fellow colleagues.
They educate their colleagues via seminars and use of product
knowledge tools. They drive sales through My Client by cultivating
a repeat clientele and serving as the expert for the vendor/area
they represent. The Ambassador regularly communicates specific
customer needs and shopping patterns to the RMD, District Merchant,
and vendor community. They execute top-side Central strategies and
maintain email contact with both Central and the vendor community.
In addition, they drive sales and execution of strategic
merchandising initiatives for the area they represent. Essential
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Serve as a liaison between designated vendors and VPSM,
District Merchant, My Stylist (where applicable), and their My Shop
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge tools to
conduct informal seminars with fellow associates to increase
product and brand awareness across entire store.
- Place new receipts on the sales floor and insure floor
replenishment by size is occurring.
- Ensure sales floor is properly signed for sales and
- Create and implement best practices to drive sales, turn, and
gross margin above company average.
- Build brand-specific clientele to supports local
- Execute vendor and non-vendor events and drive grassroots store
events to increase sales.
- Drive pre-sale events in partnership Business Manager, RMD, DM,
and VPSM. Track results and provide feedback to central
- Actively plan, organize, and lead customer facing vendor
sponsored Events with partnership of vendor community ensuring
sales and participation goals are met.
- Attend conference calls with RMD and Business Manager to
communicate 'what's working, what's not, and how to fix it' in
regard to their particular location.
- Proficient in POS including Search and Send, and My
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous selling or retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and calculating percentages.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team,
and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile
devices, and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and convert
customers into a client.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs. Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
focus adjustment. Candidates in Colorado: Click here for Pay Range
and here to learn about Benefits. Candidates in Connecticut: Click
here for Pay Range Candidates in Nevada: Click here for Pay Range
Keywords: Macy's, Alpharetta , Brand Ambassador - Intimate, North Point GA - Full Time, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!