Brand Ambassador - Intimate, North Point GA - Full Time
Posted on: September 18, 2022
About: Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a
reason weve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back
to our communities. The magic of Macys ultimately comes alive in
our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable
shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at
Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to
explore the world of retail. Some of Macys top executives started
their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store
positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and
developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macys. Macys
stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships,
building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macys is
the Academy for retail careers. A store colleague position (whether
its a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time career) is
the perfect way to launch a career in the world of retail. Many of
Macys top executives started their careers in part-time retail
sales roles, or as recent college graduates into our development
programs in the various functions at Macys. Job Overview: The
Vendor Ambassador is an exceptional associate who drives sales
through coordinating, scheduling, and participating in successful
grass roots events, tracking results, and goal setting with their
fellow colleagues. They educate their colleagues via seminars and
use of product knowledge tools. They drive sales through My Client
by cultivating a repeat clientele and serving as the expert for the
vendor/area they represent. The Ambassador regularly communicates
specific customer needs and shopping patterns to the RMD, District
Merchant, and vendor community. They execute top-side Central
strategies and maintain email contact with both Central and the
vendor community. In addition, they drive sales and execution of
strategic merchandising initiatives for the area they represent.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Serve as a liaison between designated vendors and VPSM,
District Merchant, My Stylist (where applicable), and their My Shop
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge tools to
conduct informal seminars with fellow associates to increase
product and brand awareness across entire store.
- Place new receipts on the sales floor and insure floor
replenishment by size is occurring.
- Ensure sales floor is properly signed for sales and
- Create and implement best practices to drive sales, turn, and
gross margin above company average.
- Build brand-specific clientele to supports local
- Execute vendor and non-vendor events and drive grassroots store
events to increase sales.
- Drive pre-sale events in partnership Business Manager, RMD, DM,
and VPSM. Track results and provide feedback to central
- Actively plan, organize, and lead customer facing vendor
sponsored Events with partnership of vendor community ensuring
sales and participation goals are met.
- Attend conference calls with RMD and Business Manager to
communicate whats working, whats not, and how to fix it in regard
to their particular location.
- Proficient in POS including Search and Send, and My
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous selling or retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and calculating percentages.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team,
and must have good time management skills.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.
- Possess vision and creativity.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile
devices, and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and convert
customers into a client.
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs. Physical Demands:
- This position involves constant moving and standing.
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.
- May involve reaching above eye level.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and
focus adjustment. - Candidates in Colorado: Click here for - -and
here to . - - Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for Candidates
in Nevada: Click here for - - STORES00 #storesRequired
Keywords: Macy's, Alpharetta , Brand Ambassador - Intimate, North Point GA - Full Time, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!