RN Admissions Home Health Full Time
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Clinical Assessment Advisor directly completes and oversees
development/ of the plan of treatment as approved by physician,
performs ongoing evaluation of patient needs and coordinates team
of professionals and other licensed clinicians and home health
aides to ensure optimal clinical outcomes. Works with physician
and/or referral source to obtain all pertinent clinical information
for optimal assessment generation. Ensures consistent team care
scheduling and dissemination of updated clinical information.
Coordinates assigned care team members and resources. Maintains
focus on all healthcare quality and affordability initiatives
(HCQAI's). Established productivity standards and performance will
be monitored and measured under general supervision of the Clinical
Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) or above.
- Performs or delegates the initial and ongoing evaluation of
patient needs within their scope of practice
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of
Care/Recertification/Discharge of OASIS visits and may occasionally
need to provide routine visits based on individual patient needs
and branch expectations
- Ensures plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate
teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety
- Coordinates available resources to manage care plan and ensures
stated outcomes are achieved
- Periodically reassesses or delegates the reassessment of
patient needs and revises care plan as necessary
- Assures appropriate care of patient is met through the start of
care assessment completion.
- Promotes/coordinates communication between team members,
attending physicians, appropriate administrative staff, referral
sources and external case managers to ensure appropriateness of
- coordination and communicates any necessary changes to the plan
- Ensures patient needs are identified and qualified caregivers
are assigned to all cases within their scope of practice
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- At least 2 years clinical home care experience with minimum one
year experience in a clinical management role is preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations
and compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to
- Knowledge of clinical structure of PDGM
- Must read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have good and regular attendance.
- Approximate percent of time required to travel: 60%
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
Together, we can raise the bar on home healthcare
CenterWell Home Health (formerly Kindred at Home), is one of the
nation's leading providers of home care, with an incredible team of
compassionate clinicians who deliver high-quality, specialty care
to patients. Many of our clinicians live in the same neighborhoods
they serve - providing the much-needed care to people in their
As a company, we strive to lead by example and show employees the
same compassion and care we expect them to show patients. We
provide employees the resources, stability, and job flexibility
they truly deserve. We help them fulfill their personal and
professional goals while enjoying industry-leading benefits,
competitive salaries, opportunities for career and professional
growth, and a healthy work/life balance.
Part of Humana's Home Solution business
CenterWell Home Health cares for nearly 80,000 patients every day
in over 350 locations, across 38 states. As part of Humana Inc., we
create experiences that put patients at the center, working in
collaboration with healthcare providers to bring multidisciplinary
care directly to the comfort and safety of home. The result is
easy, comprehensive and personalized care that helps patients lead
healthier, happier lives.
Caring for people who care for our patients
Experience has shown us that supporting and nurturing employees
helps them become the best version of themselves and more
compassionate, committed home health professionals. That's why
CenterWell Home Health never stops working to improve the employee
experience. Our people are our greatest resource, and we are
committed to creating an environment they enjoy stepping into every
World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited training
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll-free)
855-###-#### or apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to help you
start a new and rewarding career with CenterWell Home Health.
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, ccu, intensive,
nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, staff nurse, surgery
Keywords: CenterWellHomeHealth, Alpharetta , RN Admissions Home Health Full Time, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!