Math Tutor (Part-Time)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
OverviewOverviewFocusing on the core of quality education, our
employees have a passion for learning, devotion to our students,
and the vision that every student can break past their limits with
proper guidance and support. C2 is made up of a team of driven
employees who are part of a growing business with an outstanding
tutoring program and opportunities for advancement.C2 Educations
services are designed to provide support for all students. C2
Tutors not only teach academic skills, but also serve as mentors
and coaches, encouraging and guiding students throughout the school
year. -Our Tutors are paid a teaching rate of $20.00 - $25.00/hour
depending on experience, with paid initial training and ongoing
training. C2 Education provides an alternative work schedule M-TH
and Sat (Off Friday) evening and weekend hours. There are
opportunities to advance into full-time Center and Corporate
positions, with great benefits provided to Part-Time
- Tutor students in small groups (1-3 students maximum)
- Tailor C2s proprietary curriculum in SAT, ACT, AP, and school
subjects to students needs.
- Track and analyze student progress.
- Perform team-based activities as needed.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student
Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students
- Track and analyze student progress
- Tutor tailors lessons to meet student needs.
- Performs administrative and team-based activities as
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required.
- Ability to teach In-person/On-Site in a center is
- Score at the 90-95 -percentile on our diagnostic SAT or ACT
- AP level knowledge in at least one or more subjects
- 1-2 years of previous teaching or tutoring experience
- Pass a background check.
- No previous teaching experience required but must have strong
passion for Education and working with students K-12. -The
information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of the priorities, skills and abilities required to do the
job.C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has operations.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: C2educate, Alpharetta , Math Tutor (Part-Time), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!