Company: AGM Tech Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our Direct Client -Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies
and Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT is looking for
Position Title: UX Researcher
Position Summary: Our clients User Experience (UX) team influences
design thinking, strategy, and execution throughout the customer
journey of numerous products, and contributes design leadership and
oversight to its product teams' understanding of the factors that
influence behavior, drive engagement and delight.
Bringing passion, empathy and expertise to every engagement, UX
drives innovation through discovery, design and optimization of
factors that positively influence decision making, bring our
clients' brands to life.
About The Role
The UX Researchers partner with stakeholders throughout the
software development lifecycle -- from the early planning stages,
through product development, and following launch -- to ensure that
customer considerations influence UX/UI designs intended for
current and future product releases.
UX Researchers facilitate design thinking sessions and discovery
workshops, design and execute ethnographic fieldwork, create and
maintain personas and customer journey maps, test proof of concept
prototypes and product releases, and deliver research insights and
design recommendations as part of Agile teams.
The Senior UX Researcher Is Responsible For
- Helping corporate partners and product owners define a
user-centered product vision based on data collected via discovery
research, customer interviews, user surveys, etc.
- Collaborating with product development teams and UX designers
to develop methodologies that test competing design options,
validate and refine those options through iterative usability
feedback, and ensure high levels of user satisfaction and
acceptance through customer validation and benchmarking
- Identifying key user research questions and objectives in
partnership with product, design, and engineering triads, and
working collaboratively to influence the timing for collecting,
delivering and refining user-driven insights and
- Leading research-oriented and usability-driven peer reviews for
other UX team members and refine enterprise research guidelines and
- Collaborating on the growth and maintenance of our proprietary
customer research panel and engagement with non-proprietary user
research and testing communities.
- 5+ years of UX Research and Testing experience in the
application of empirically-based insights to design recommendations
in client-side or agency-side settings.
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user
research, including experimental design, sample selection and
recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability
testing, ethnographic field research, and more.
- Portfolio containing work samples representing complex system
research and user testing outcomes for desktop and mobile
- S. degree in HCI, Human Factors, Psychology, Engineering or a
related subject, and practical, hands-on experience conducting
research in technology-related fields.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Passion for research and testing, along with eagerness to
collaborate with other creative contributors in Agile project
- Ability to productively collaborate with project stakeholders
and teams that are both local and geographically distributed,
representing a variety of cultures.
- Willingness to work both independently and collaboratively with
tight deadlines, and multi-task efficiently in high volume, fast
- Strong communication skills to confidently present to various
audience types and seniority levels, and an ability to provide
bottom-line insights that help teams realize tangible value and
productively execute on research/testing findings.
- Strong data collection and analysis skills to be
self-sufficient in generating, analyzing and presenting results
from quantitative & qualitative research, and an ability to
translate complex analyses into straightforward
- Ability to carry multiple projects simultaneously, either by
leading or supporting.
- Commitment to best practices, user advocacy, and thought
leadership that drive positive outcomes focused on high levels of
quality and innovation.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and
- User research and usability testing fundamentals across a wide
range of digital products and applications for enterprise
- Web Accessibility principles and familiarity with WCAG 2.0 is a
- Familiarity or proficiency with remote usability testing tools,
such as User Zoom or UserTesting.com, surveying tools such as
Qualtrics, and analysis tools.
- Represent customer needs through discovery, business process
flows, customer journey mapping, persona development, requirements
- Ability to design usability tests, facilitate test sessions and
analyze usability data.
- Ability to comfortably lead fieldwork and conduct interviews
with end users.
- Excellent Market Rate/Salary
- Positive Work-Life Balance
- Competitive Benefit Packages Including Medical Insurance, Dental
AGM Tech Solutions is a Women-owned Firm relationship-based IT
Consulting firm dedicated to Serving our Clients Nationwide. Our
dedicated teamstrives to exceed the expectations of our clients and
employees by building long term relationships based on Integrity,
Trust, Hard Work, Commitment and our service experience. We offer a
consultative approach to each and every client by taking the time
to listen to their needs and help them get where they want to go by
becoming an extension of their organization.We provide Information
Technology staffing: High caliber talent for temporary support and
project Deliverables.Direct IT placement services: Contract-to-Hire
Direct Hire professionals for longer-term needs.
Keywords: AGM Tech Solutions, Alpharetta , UX Researcher, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!