Senior UI/UX Designer
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Immediate need for a talented -Senior UI/UX Designer with
experience in the Supply Chain -Industry.
This is a -6+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential
and is located in Alpharetta,GA. Please review the job description
Job ID: 23-02320
- The Senior UI/UX Designer participates in a variety of UI/UX
activities that lead to superior application experiences for end
- He/She will work across teams to contribute to the development
of engaging, positive user experiences for Client
- This position participates in research, analysis, requirements,
wireframe design and usability testing activities along with
supporting documentation for project related activities and
- The UI/UX Designer follows UI/UX design standards, guidelines
and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating
- This position supports the Experience Design and Application
Delivery department, the integration of the user experience team
and these concepts within Client, and multiple project deliverables
across the enterprise.
- This position collaborates with stakeholders to design
easy-to-use user experiences based on approved project
- Duties will include such tasks as participating in and
influencing functional requirements, leading UI/design discussions
with stakeholders, creating wireframes and visual design
prototypes/comps (using Figma), performing quality assurance on
HTML created for designs, and consulting accessibility and
brand/design guidelines when creating wireframes.
- Participates in usability studies and analysis, detailed
usability testing, and the development of low and hi fidelity
prototypes to ensure optimal user experience.
- Contributes to the analysis of UI/UX requirements and
customers' expectations to identify and implement required
- Collaborates with stakeholders, team members, and customers to
address issues and ensure common understanding.
- Elicits information from project stakeholders to ensure common
goals are established.
- Creates interaction models, user/task flows, screen designs,
and UI/UX details to promote ease of use and optimize the user
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure
that designs are successfully created and implemented to achieve
the user goals.
- Performs assigned functions and tasks to meet project plan and
quality review requirements.
- Identifies new and emerging UI/UX design strategies, research
techniques, and user trends to maintain industry
- Facilitates collaboration among stakeholders to achieve project
goals and objectives.
- Maintains relationships among stakeholders and technical groups
to facilitate technical problem resolution.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Communications or Technology
degree is preferred
- Preferred knowledge: Figma (design software), designing for
applications and email, mobile responsive design, Azure DevOps, W3C
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Minimum of three years' of technology design and implementation
- Experience working on designs/wire frames for applications
(e.g. a site that has forms and interactive steps that lead the
user to complete an action) vs. a site that's just content
- Proven experience with Figma is the top skill we're looking
for, followed by UI/UX experience with a form/application (vs.
marketing sites, advertising sites, content-heavy sites).
- Experience with technical writing, specifically related to UI
components and their usage.
Our client is a leading Supply Chain Industry and we are currently
interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If
you are interested in this position, please apply online for
immediate consideration. -
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Alpharetta , Senior UI/UX Designer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!