Posted on: March 16, 2023
- A client of ours in Alpharetta GA is looking for a SDET for a
- We are looking for a meticulous SDET to contribute to and
review the production software.
- The SDET's responsibilities include both software development
and testing task and focuses on the testability, robustness, and
performance of production software.
- As such, an SDET is a test professional with advanced
programming skills who can create automation testing tools and
frameworks to assist the manual testing process.
- To be successful as an SDET, you should have excellent time
management and organizational skills as well as strong
communication skills. You should have a passion for designing,
development, and testing and the ability to upgrade your technical
skills within the constantly changing technology sector. SDET
- Understanding for Financial Domain and well versed with
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product
objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation
frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile,
Desktop, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance
- Investigating customer problems referred to you by the
technical support team, testing bugs, and creating and managing bug
- Handling technical communications and understanding the
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for
systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the
testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Noting all testing actions, you have performed in daily and
- Analyzing and disintegrating software systems and coordinating
with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Researching test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading
existing practices and processes.
- Managing the final quality on production release.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering,
or a related field.
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Hands On Experience working in angular and testing tools like
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development( BDD )and experience in
programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10+ years of SDET Experience.
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Preferred location is Alpharetta GA
Keywords: Erpmark, Alpharetta , SDET, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...