Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices
and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of
strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team
adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional
skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both
internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external
stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support
organizational project or product teams.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase
the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the
- Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile
practices within the organization.
- Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning,
Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
Keywords: ApTask, Alpharetta , Scrum Master, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...