AI Product Strategist
Posted on: September 15, 2023
When you join VerizonVerizon is one of the world's leading
providers of technology and communications services, transforming
the way we connect around the world. We're a human network that
reaches across the globe and works behind the scenes. We
anticipate, lead, and believe that listening is where learning
begins. In crisis and in celebration, we come together-lifting up
our communities and striving to make an impact to move the world
forward. If you're fueled by purpose, and powered by persistence,
explore a career with us. Here, you'll discover the rigor it takes
to make a difference and the fulfillment that comes with living the
#NetworkLife.DescriptionVerizon is a leading provider of
technology, communications, information and entertainment products,
transforming the way we connect across the globe. We're a diverse
network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared
purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to
learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create
within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward - and
you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.What you'll be
doing...We use data as the fuel to propel us beyond our
competition. As a AI Product Strategist, you'll lead the
development and execution of our AI-powered products. You'll play a
pivotal role in defining the strategic direction of our AI
products, working closely with cross functional teams to ensure
successful product development and delivery. Your work will help us
meet our customers' needs and make it even easier for them to do
business with us.Responsibilities include:
- Developing and communicating a clear product vision and
strategy for AI products that aligns with the company's goals and
- Performing business analytics on how we implement tools,
techniques, or processes to to optimize KPI performance.
- Presenting methodology, reasoning and approach to leadership
- Determining value add to the business, and re-socialize among
peers and leadership stakeholders.
- Gaining understanding, alignment and approval to
- Negotiating changes to balance the speed to market with
- Post-mortem hypothesis test evaluation to prove incremental
- Determining go-forward optimizations based upon learnings.What
we're looking for...You have an eye towards improving performance
and predictability, you like the science of analytics. Developing
resolutions to complex problems, using your sharp judgment to
develop methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria allows you to
deliver solutions that make a huge impact. You're able to
communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, and
you take pride in your ability to share your considerable knowledge
with your peers.You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in analytics, strategic
marketing, planning, and financial analysis.
- Experience in research, analytical, and critical thinking.
- Experience creating compelling narratives to influence decision
- Experience and high proficiency in project management.
- Experience with data mining and visualization.Even better if
you have one or more of the following:
- Bachelor degree or higher in a technical field (e.g.
engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics) or six years
equivalent work experience.
- Presentation experience with executive leadership.
- Experience with predictive analytics and business
- PMP or PMI-ACP Certified.
- Value Based Marketing / CRM experience.
- Operations Research mathematics experience.
- AI/ML data science experience.
- Experience with visualization tools, like Qlik or Tableau.
- Experience with Data Warehousing, like Teradata SQL and
- Knowledge of distributive computing tools, like Hive or
- Experience with programming languages, like Python.If Verizon
and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply
even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed
above.Where you'll be workingIn this hybrid role, you'll have a
defined work location that includes work from home and assigned
office days set by your manager.Scheduled Weekly Hours40Equal
Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon,
we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a
collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity
and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel
valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and
contribute their best. Check out page to learn more.Our benefits
are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas
of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits,
short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive
programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and
tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered
with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your
coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these
benefits depending on your individual circumstances.If you are
hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York,
Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range
for this position is between $133,000.00 and $248,000.00 annually
based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on
your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This
is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For
part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , AI Product Strategist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!