Customer Care Specialist
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Overview Check out our current job openings and apply today!
This is the beginning role to a long-term career with our company.
LocumTenens.com has been leading the way in a booming healthcare
industry since 1995. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, "to
substitute for." When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us
to find them the right temporary physicians to fill in when needed.
Every associate at LocumTenens.com plays a role in getting patients
seen, no matter what they studied in school or what their role is
here. Located in Alpharetta, GA, we boast a state-of-the-art campus
featuring world-class amenities. There's nothing ordinary about a
typical day here, take a look for yourself:
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/VfMVtWsvT1pn4T6nvUZxn1 . We are a
Jackson Healthcare company and we are now the second largest
healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7
million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities. The Customer
Care Specialist serves as a liaison between the travel team and
clinicians to coordinate travel activities and arrangements. This
role is responsible for return and extension travel activities
related to assigned divisions. The incumbent develops a strong
understanding of clinician needs, provides ongoing communication
with clients and clinicians, and coordinates with Clinician
Deployment Specialist to ensure a seamless transition of customer
experience.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES: Coordinating and
Sending Clinician Travel Arrangements and Facilitating Vendor
Set-up - 80%
- Serves as liaison between clinicians and travel team for all
aspects of clinician travel throughout return assignments
- Communicates with clients and clinicians regarding relevant
concerns, necessary documentation, and suggestions
- Prepares travel packets and coordinates assignment logistics
for the duration of the booking
- Ensures all necessary documentation for taxes, clinician
payment, etc. is in order and processed timely
- Provides travel updates to Production and Customer Care teams
as needed; participates in quarterly On Call Forum
- meetings and attends division production meetings as requested
Department-Wide Initiatives - 20%
- Executes Customer Care strategies, working with all specialty
teams in the company
- Implements Salesforce enhancements and best practice updates
into daily routine SECONDARY FUNCTIONS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Occasional after-hours call work
- May act as a backup call contact for new Customer Care
- Attends and participates in roundtable meetings
- Participates in tech testing as needed
- May work on special projects or other duties as assigned
SUPERVISORY/BUDGETARY/EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION RESPONSIBILITY
- Communicates with clinicians and clients QUALIFICATIONS -
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of related customer service and/or travel experience
required KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to adhere to and exhibit the Company Values at all
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Outlook, and Teams
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to successfully manage client relationships
- Ability to build relationships at all levels - internally and
- Strong customer service mindset
- Strong organizational and time management skills for
improvements to processes; completes all assignment-related
activities and Salesforce documentation timely
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain
- Solid critical thinking and problem-solving skills What is in
it for you
- Company-paid bene---ts (Basic Life and AD&D, Short and
Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Compass Health
Advocate and Transitions).
- Healthcare bene---t options (Value Plan, High Deductible Plan
with HSA, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Prepaid Legal
Services, 529 Savings Plan, Pet Insurance).
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 401K with 35% match for every dollar up to 8%.
- PTO that accrues at a rate of 15 days/year for 1st year and
continues to increase with tenure.
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education.
- An opportunity to work at a state-of-the-art facility in
Alpharetta which features an on-site daycare and cafeteria,
world-class fitness center and wellness clinic. EEO StatementLocum
Tenens is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran
status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Keywords: LocumTenens.com, Alpharetta , Customer Care Specialist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!