Help Desk Coordinator
Company: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Posted on: July 10, 2018
Job Title: Help Desk Coordinator Location: Alpharetta, GADuration: 6+ Months - Contract to Hire Job Description:
- Responsible for screening, referring and diagnosing internal or external inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- May assist in performing minor troubleshooting in the identification of applicable problems relating to PC's, applications software and basic information systems communications.
- Education: High school diploma, vocational training or equivalent
- Experience: Entry level experience Knowledge/Skills: May have knowledge of a wide variety of software, hardware and PC operating systems is preferred.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where limited judgment is required in responding to inquiries and technology issues
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments
- Performs moderate troubleshooting in applicable areas and determines appropriate solutions to moderate problems based on prior experience and pre-established guidelines
- Expertise in a wide variety of software, hardware and PC operating systems, and proficiency in other tools/products
- Expertise in a specific area of knowledge (e.g., product, hardware, software systems)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge of new software, hardware and PC operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to implement alternate and complex technical resolutionsHealthcare / Pharmacy Knowledge Preferred - provided by Dice new software, hardware and PC operating systems
Keywords: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, Alpharetta, Help Desk Coordinator, Other, Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!