Client Partner IV- Credit Union Solutions
Posted on: March 14, 2019
What does a great Client Partner IV do?They provide comprehensive solutions to Fiserv---s DataSafe credit union clients. Serving as the primary contact for the client---s executive and/ or senior level managers, you will be responsible for managing and growing the overall relationship with key decision makers and influencers at assigned clients to build customer loyalty and increase revenues. This position will use Fiserv solutions to improve client---s growth and profitability, utilizing various company resources to ensure client happiness, retention and increased profitability for Fiserv.As a Client Partner IV, you can look forward to:Client Relationship
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the CEO/President and other key senior executive and operational decision makers.
- Understand the politics of client---s organization in order to appropriately influence decision makers.
- Understand the credit union---s business challenges, strategic objectives, competitive standing, and critical success factors to determine the best Fiserv solutions.
- Use Fiserv internal resources to build and maintain an effective relationship with the client.
- Develop and document an Account Plan at least annually that includes the integration of other Fiserv business divisions, establish a course of action to accomplish specific goals, and take the lead on the Account Plan with other business divisions.
- Promote client attendance at Fiserv sponsored events such as annual client conferences, regional client conferences and user group meetings.Client Retention
- Develop a plan to actively secure timely contract renewals.
- Monitor client happiness, facilitate improvement as needed, and regularly stay in touch with client---s key stakeholders.
- Demonstrate industry trends and Fiserv competition knowledge to demonstrate Fiserv value proposition.Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Achieve annual sales quotas based on add-on products and services and renewals.
- Understand and promote Fiserv capabilities, solution sets and match those with client---s needs, ensuring that Fiserv increases wallet share with each client through compelling business unit cross sales and Fiserv Enterprise Solutions sales. Enterprise Solutions include Digital Bundle (such as Online Banking, Online BillPay, and Mobile platforms), Card Services, and EMV.
- Develop formal proposals for additional products & services that address the client---s needs.
- Ensure a fair return on Fiserv services rendered by following up on any client receivables and negotiating a fair resolution on any items in question
- Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- 10+ years in financial industry, with successful experience selling Fiserv products or financial services, and/or related financial institution leadership experience
- 7+ years shown success in a sales position servicing major or national accounts within the financial services industry
- Excellent business relationship building skills
- Adaptable/flexible to changing configurations and strategies
- Excellent verbal, written and group interpersonal skills
- Validated ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environmentPreferred qualifications for consideration:
- Previous experience in the financial services industry environment a plus
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Knowledge of Fiserv systems
- Fundamental knowledge of computer systems including host-based systems, especially financial data processing systemsTravel required: Minimum 50% travel is required.Who We Are: Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building a creative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions--- goals aren---t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Client Partner IV- Credit Union Solutions, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!