Lead Front End Developer
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy
exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace
and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest
B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant
engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and
more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and
continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating
platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and
predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named
one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of
Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed
to leading the way in product development and research, empowering
you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever
change the way businesses manage their most vital asset,
employees.This candidate will become part of our MyADP development
team, working on a large initiative to integrate multiple different
user interfaces into one. This application will serve as the
central entry "face" for all of Employee (ESS) and Manager Self
Service (MSS) Applications at ADP. This is both new user interface
development as well as maintaining a large existing application.
Candidates must have a passion for web development and be
self-starters. Candidates need to work well in a team environment
as they will be required to collaborate with other team members in
an effort to provide the best solution(s).We strive for every
interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise,
Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation,
Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Join a team of talented software engineers, plan, execute and
deliver top quality software deliverables on-time.
- Act as a primary, dedicated technology interface owning the
technical responsibility for architecture, analysis, design,
development, and implementation of responsive user interface.
- Work closely with product to define and implement and improve
- Overall, you will be responsible for day-to-day task management
and sprint planning, working closely with product and stakeholders,
participating in design sessions, leading and mentoring engineers
to ensure that they follow best practices and guidelines,
performing heads-down development, working on technical
integrations with backend APIs, and working with QA to assure top
quality deliverables on-time.QUALIFCATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in a related area or at least 4+ years of
experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a
variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to work with a group of developers to deliver on assigned
deliverables and help guide efficient and scalable architectural
- Contributes to and enforces code standards as well as
facilitates code reviews and GIT Flow processes.
- Understand and promote Unit Testing, Code Quality and E2E
- Work closely with UX and product to understand and promote
consistency and reusability among components throughout the
- Work with PO, UX, Dev Leads, etc. to understand goals, vision,
etc. and translate to help team(s) execute on those
- Work across multiple teams to coordinate the best solutions
that are reusable and potentially have project-wide, larger-scale
- Promote innovation, creative thinking, communication and
collaboration among other teams, product, UX, etc. Preference will
be given to candidates who have the following:
- Angular Experience (Angular 5+) (AngularJS experience is a
- NodeJS and strong NPM Experience
- Strong Typescript Skills
- Strong CSS (CSS3) skills, experience with SASS a CSS
- Strong HTML (HTML5) skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Collaboration Skills
- Build Tools such as Angular CLI and Webpack etc.
- Must be an independent self-starter We're designing a better
way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE?
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Lead Front End Developer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!