Inside Account Executive
Posted on: July 14, 2019
About UsPCM is a leading IT provider of technology solutions
including hardware products, software, services and consulting in
most industries including small, medium, enterprise and public
sector organizations throughout the US, Canada, Europe and beyond.
We were founded in 1987 and have grown to 4,100+ employees.
Our comprehensive expertise and proven experience in emerging,
advanced and legacy technologies stands out in a crowded market. We
leverage our vast array of certified personnel, valuable
partnerships, mature process and scale to achieve our clients IT
objectives and position them for future success.
Our business IT strategists, market specialists and technical
engineers are trained to listen to, learn from and enable our
PCM offers exceptional procurement and logistics for a broad range
of IT products. We provide consulting and implementation services
delivered through more than 1,400 service engineers. With PCM, you
have a rich array of managed, professional and operational services
to lower your organization's operating costs, increase business
agility, improve overall efficiency, and help you succeed in
today's global economy.OverviewJoin us for our hiring event on May
29, 2019 from 7am to 7pm!
You'll meet face-to-face with PCM's hiring decision-makers.
Dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes, because we're
here to hire.
Walk in and start interviewing, it's that simple.
You're no longer just a piece of paper; attend the career fair and
get in front of decision makers!
PCM is hiring Inside Account Executives to start with us on July 8,
Register for the event here:
The Inside Account Executive position is for career-minded and
money-motivated individuals with a social aptitude and the ability
to communicate well with others. This position will serve as an
integral part in further expanding PCM's Commercial Sales division.
The Commercial Account Executive has responsibilities for growing
new business and developing strong customer relationships within an
assigned territory to provide in-depth customer technology
solutions. Account Executives are required to offer a wide variety
of technology solutions to new customers and grow partner
relationships within an assigned territory.Responsibilities
- Grow customer base within territory
- Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT Solutions
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel
partnerships to ensure best value, pricing, and support for
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions
are processed accurately and efficiently
- Achieve sales goals
- Work with sales management to develop relationships with key
vendor partners in territory
- Make telephone and field calls to present PCM's value
proposition to existing and potential customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Keep up to date on product and industry knowledge
- Attend product training as required
- Prospect and forecast on a monthly basis
- College diploma, university degree, associates degree
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and
constantly changing environment
- Social aptitude and desire to make a lot of money
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Why work for Us?PCM Offers our Account Executives:
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including medical,
vision, dental, 401K
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career advancement
based on merit, not tenure
- Comprehensive and ongoing training programs in sales and
- The opportunity to work in a creative, comfortable,
progressive, and fun environment
- High reward culture
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Disclaimer: PCM extends offers of employment only to qualified
candidates who have applied for a position using our official
application through our career site, iCims. Please be on alert for
possible fraudulent offers of employment or "phishing" actions that
may come from individuals or entities impersonating PCM. PCM will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Once
employment has been confirmed and as part of the onboarding
process, new hires will receive instructions from PCM to set up
their direct deposit information from our payroll department.
Keywords: PCM, Alpharetta , Inside Account Executive, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!