UX Designer IV
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer
Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist
Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service
Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery
Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product
Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI
User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project
Software Test Program Programmer I&O Unlock Your Career
Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying
and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions
of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our
Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects,
data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in
our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the
envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the
highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are
redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative
Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in
IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and
research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations
that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital
asset, employees.ADP's Payroll Innovation (Pi) User Experience
Group is looking for a highly motivated experience designer. You'll
become an integral part a new team that creates next generation
payroll applications with a focus on disruptive innovation and ease
of use. This is a great opportunity for someone who's most
interested in innovation and user research and is passionate about
leveraging design thinking and Lean UX to create the next
generation of enterprise application experiences. You'll work with
research professionals and product owners to uncover user and
business goals and pain points. Guide Product and developers to
ideate, design, and synthesize user feedback. Working with the
design team and larger ADP design community, you'll work closely
with our existing researcher and contribute to the overall UX
vision and insights. We're an agile organization that works
iteratively and is committed to getting solutions out fast,
collecting feedback, and continually improving the experience.
- Identify and document relevant business and user goals and
- Collaborate with Research, Product, stakeholders, and SMEs as
needed to inform and confirm design choices and project goals.
- Assist in defining research activities for our dedicated
- Assist in communicating the results of studies to the project
- Collaborate with our Content Strategist to refine natural
language UI microcopy and other content.
- Create the appropriate UX artifacts to share insights with the
product team (eg story boards, use cases, video, scenarios, and
- Create sketches and other artifacts that capture designs and
help ensure everyone, from stakeholders to development, are on the
- Participate in UX team community review sessions to socialize
and evolve designs and improve your skills.
- Help determine metrics and other techniques to measure success
- Keep up-to-date on design trends, tools, and techniques.
- Be an advocate for users and passionate about the experience.
- 3-5 years experience UX design
- Degree in Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Human
Factors, Usability Engineering, or Information Design
- Basic understanding of enterprise environments (processes and
- Ability to take complex information and distill it into simple
components and interactions
- Experience with Agile and lean UX processes
- Ability to multi-task on various projects effectively
- Ability to remain flexible about changing priorities and accept
- A strong portfolio that describes your role and approach to
researching and innovating user experiences We're designing a
better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE--
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , UX Designer IV, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!