Magnolia Pool Supervisor (Seasonal)
Company: The Hotel at Avalon and Alphar
Posted on: August 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Alpharetta# of Openings: 1Category:
HousekeepingPosition Type: Temporary Part-TimeFLSA Status:
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of
the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives ? a
grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed
in the timeless art of living well.
Here at the Hotel at Avalon, the "Good Life" is ever present in our
benefits of becoming an associate! In addition to our Company's
medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, Hotel at Avalon
associates also enjoy free lunch or dinner during your shift in our
Associate Cafe, free gated on-site parking, provided uniforms, and
discounted dry cleaning rates on-site. In addition, you and your
family have access to Marriott's discounted hotel room program at
thousands of Marriott locations around the world.
"Think of us as a guide to the extraordinary, a gateway to the
unconventional, a beacon of good taste".
Greet guests and attend to their pool-related needs including, but
not limited to, getting fresh towels, relocating chairs and/or
umbrellas, confirming registration and issuing recreational
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive to the Magnolia Pool
- Clean the pool area including, but not limited to, furniture,
tables, decks, pool tiles, shower tiles, beach access
walkway/elevator and cabanas
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to
- Maintain equipment including, but not limited to, umbrellas,
speakers, rafts, pool toys, etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, and
refrigeration and storage areas to comply with health code
- Ensure Magnolia Pool is continually kept in a "show room"
fashion = always presentable. Remove trash and other items from the
pool deck and restrooms.
- Promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and
presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing
prudent portion control.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and Point of Sale procedures.
Ability to sit and/or stand and work continually in confined spaces
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates
a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Promote sales by using suggestive selling techniques. Ensure
that the shop is kept clean, and that displays are attractively
merchandised to promote sales.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Ensure all assigned inventory counts are accurate. Protect
assets against losses and shoplifting.
- Handle all cash transactions accurately. Follow proper
procedures for credit card and room charge transactions and obtain
proper identification and department information for all associate
discounts. Adhere to the hotel cash handling policies. Practice
proper register operation procedures.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely,
friendly and efficient manner
- Provide guest with information regarding hotel and local area
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform general Recreation duties, as needed.
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and
- Ability to bend, stoop, walk and lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs
with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be detail oriented, have high standards, and able to work
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Hotel at Avalon and Alphar, Alpharetta , Magnolia Pool Supervisor (Seasonal), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!