Payroll Service Representative I
Posted on: November 9, 2019
ADP is hiring a Payroll Service Representative. At ADP we are
driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and
perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently
and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support
you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.We
strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Provide proactive and ongoing support to clients on the
MyResource portal clients (via email and telephone).
- Support assigned clients to ensure accurate data input (for new
hires, terminations, deductions, garnnishments, maintenance
changes, etc) and timely submission/processing of payrolls.
- Understand tax concepts (taxable wages, pre tax deductions,
taxes etc), tax setup, tax reports and tax tracers;
Research/resolve client issues relating to Payroll and Tax.
- Manage tax tracersfor clients(receive and submit to San Dimas;
track progress; interpret and explain tracer response letters; take
appropriate steps to resolve client and region action items).
- Understand how myResource interfaces with other ADP products
(401k, PBP, ezlm, FSA); Work with other business units to ensure
proper setup and resolve integration issues
- Provide support to internal associates (fellow PSRs, HRBPs) to
enable Resource to provide TotalService to clients
- Continually maintain/upgrade knowledge of Payroll concepts,
Statutory Changes and ADP Systems (MyResource, Enterprise, AutoPay,
Netsecure, FTS, TOPS) by attending assigned training classes and
- Adhere to region policies with reference to Clarify usage,
retention triggers, daily and weekly checklists of
- 1 year of directly related experience
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent Preference will be given
to candidates who have the following:
- Some College Work
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, and diagram or schedule form
- Ability to manage time and priorities client issues as
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, etc.
- Technical knowledge of internet use We're designing a better
way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for.
Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE?
Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50
Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000
organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter,
embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing
for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how
great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of
opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation.
ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Payroll Service Representative I, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!