National Sales Director - eMobility & Electrical Infrastructure - (60955)
Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Looking to make a difference?
National Sales Director - eMobility & Electrical Infrastructure -
(60955) ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions
with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000
employees in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and
various international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities
include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities
engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf,
mission critical solutions and parking, provided through
stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides
custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to
properties of all sizes - from schools and commercial buildings to
hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports. Job
Title National Sales Director - eMobility & Electrical
Infrastructure Education Bachelor's Degree Staff Category Job Type/
FLSA Status Travel Required 50 - 60% Shift Type Job Description
Summary: ABM's eMobility and Infrastructure Team is searching for
an experienced Business Development Professional to develop design
build electric vehicle (EV) projects and service as well as
integration of renewables and energy storage for new and existing
clients in the following channels including Aviation, Commercial,
Industrial, Manufacturing and High Tech markets.
- Responsible for developing and expansion of the ABM Electric
Vehicle (EV) business within our existing customer base and with
new clients in defined vertical markets.
- Analyze requests for quotations (RFQ), including commercial and
technical specifications to develop effective, accurate and
- Develop relationships with prospective clients that will allow
you to demonstrate ABM's full breadth of services
- Attend meetings, seminars, trade shows, etc. to continue to
increase knowledge of the EV industry.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on EV related to Level 1, Level 2,
Level 3 & Level 4 charging by focusing on manufacturers and
products available in the market.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on EV networks understanding the
strengths and limitations of each available network.
- Implement, use and maintain Salesforce.com to manage sales
pipeline, produce effective sales forecasts, and manage account
management plan for assigned client/territory.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop an annual personal sales
plan including activity required to obtain annual plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years outside business to business sales
experience selling a value-added service.
- Proven track record and experience including consultative
sales, new business development, meeting an annual revenue sales
quota, identifying customer's budgets, and cost justification
- Must possess high volume cold calling experience as well as the
drive needed to sell our service, required.
- Service industry contract sales experience is helpful.
- Must have technical aptitude with ability to be trained
- Must be consultative, have above average energy and work ethic,
possess strong verbal & written communication skills, be money
motivated, and competitive
- Strong computer proficiency and ability to work with various
software programs (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook,
Salesforce, etc.) Preferred Experience/Qualifications
- Commercial and/or Government Fleet Vehicle Sales
- Parking Industry Experience Location Alpharetta, GA 30005
Atlanta, GA 30319 US
Benicia, CA 94510 US
San Diego, CA 92105 US
Tustin, CA 92780 US
VA US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation) v16.2.4 Last sync: 2021-02-20 21:10:02 How can we help
you? Connect with an ABM expert to get started. Call us Give us a
call - we'd love to hear from you. Fill out a short form and we'll
get right back to you. ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of
facility solutions. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include
janitorial, electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities
engineering, HVAC & mechanical, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban,
suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes - from schools
and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing
plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates
through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more
information, www.abm.com . ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female /
Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to
individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need
assistance in completing the employment application, please call
855-350-0226. We will provide you with assistance and make a
determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a
Keywords: ABM Industries, Alpharetta , National Sales Director - eMobility & Electrical Infrastructure - (60955), Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!