Next Gen Client Consultant
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At ADP, we're passionate about leading the way in Human Capital
Management. Through leading-edge innovation, we're quickly changing
the face of our industry and are looking for the right associates
to help us make waves.ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist
III for the Next Gen WFN Team. In this position, you will help to
define, mature, and execute on ADP's next-gen technology, Workforce
Now powered by Pi, through collaboration with various ADP partners
such as Product and Development, PMO, Business Transformation,
Client Experience, Enterprise Learning, Knowledge Management, and
Service and Implementation Teams and Leaders.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to be on the
cutting edge of technology transformation
- Enjoy solving problems and practicing critical thinking
- Able to work independently and complete tasks with high
quality, but also participate in a collaborative environment with a
willingness to share your ideas and cultivate consensus
- Display a natural curiosity to experiment and continuously
improve processes and systems
- Provide user-oriented, subject matter expertise input into the
design and development of new product, features and processes
- Serves as thought leader to identify broad level enhancements
that will foster the delivery of an "exceptional client experience"
for our clients
- Conduct end-to-end functional testing (processing payroll)
- Maintain and expand knowledge / proficiency on function,
products, services, and best implementation practices
- Provide continuous feedback and suggestions to help build the
product and experience
- Act as primary point of contact for the client during
implementation process to resolve issues, answer questions, and
ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Establish and manage activities towards project milestones
independently or in conjunction with Project Manager.
- Communicate continuously with clients, ADP Project Managers and
ADP specialists regarding project status as necessary to ensure all
assigned tasks are completed according to schedule.
- Analyze existing client systems, interface requirements,
operational needs, etc. in order to counsel client in the
functional system design and/or system configurations and/or
product adaptation of client's needs.
- Advise clients on HR/PR processes and workflows
- Train client on WFN Next Gen
- Assess client's needs for additional training and
- Develop and maintain effective, proactive relationships and
communications with clients and ADP departments/associates to
contribute to a successful overall client experience.
- Use functional area knowledge and industry specific experience
regarding project experience to anticipate obstacles and
proactively search for solutions.
- Overcome client and internal obstacles to timely project
completion, and coordinates with other departments as necessary to
- Participate in formal hand-off of "live" system to other ADP
- 3+ years of high-touch, client-facing experience
- 2+ years of Payroll industry experience
- Extensive payroll and tax compliance and best practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail, process-oriented, self-directed, and
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Easily adaptable and accepting of change
- Ability to manage competing priorities and take on various
tasks and assignments as needs arise
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong project management skills and the ability to
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll
Certification (FPC) is a plus.
- Experience leading initiatives/pilots
- PMP Certification
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Next Gen Client Consultant, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!