Restoration Technician Associate
Company: 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Fulton
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionNote: Candidate must be within 30 minutes of
Alpharetta where the warehouse is located for quick response to
emergencies.Restoration Technician AssociateALPHARETTA, GAFULL-TIME
1-800 Water Damage of North Fulton1-800 WATER DAMAGE is a trusted
property restoration company serving across the nation. With
locations spanning from coast-to-coast, we help home and business
owners return their property to its original condition while
restoring what truly matters - health and safety. Our team if fully
vetted, IICRC-certified, and insured for your safety.
We handle a range of restoration projects including emergency
mitigation, water damage restoration, fire and smoke damage
restoration, sewage cleanup, mold remediation, and much more. We
understand how stressful this situation can be, which is why we are
equipped to help you deal with insurance companies, property
management, and the many other parties interested or involved with
An eager candidate that wants to work hard and get a little dirty!
A Water Restoration Technician specializes in water damage cleanup
in residential and commercial settings. Cleaning up after sewer
backups, toilet overflows, water heater breaks, etc. are just part
of what a Water Restoration Technician can expect from this
We are a small business that may need you in primarily areas below
but subject to change upon request.
Duties· Water pumping and extraction
· Mold remediation
· Moving & re-setting contents
· Setting drying equipment
· Antimicrobial applications as appropriate
· Vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
· Maintaining vehicles in clean serviceable condition
· Constructing polyethylene enclosures
· Removing and disposing of debris
· Maintaining equipment used in daily tasks
· Assistant point of contact for customers – agents, adjusters, and
property management groups.
· Assists with daily operation of the office's marketing and
· Assist with locating new opportunities for 1-800 WATER DAMAGE, by
visiting existing and new customers.
· Scheduling lunches/dinners (and other events) with potential and
· Assist with generation of sales and potential opportunities by
representing the company at industry related conventions, trade
shows, exhibit booths, golf outings and other marketing events.
· Must be responsive to the customer's needs and follow through on
all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
· Assist with making sales presentations to various groups when
· Establish appointments, register the company for events, send out
and/or drop off promotional materials.
· Manage marketing calendar of events scheduled for the office.
· Must be available to work nights and weekends when requested to
attend conventions, trade shows and other marketing related
· Perform other duties as assigned.
DisclaimerThe statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and
are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Qualifications· Must be able to identify Product (consumables),
usage and disposal requirements with training
· Must have knowledge of various pump systems
· Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per our vehicle policy
· Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive
attitude, and strong work ethic
· English language literacy and fluency
· Valid driver license
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
· Drug Free
· Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs
· Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the
· Access and mobility in tight spaces
· Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and
· Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and
Hours- 40 hours a week- Possibility of overtime pay Pay Rate-
90-day probation period starting at $15-$20/hr. depending on
experience - Provide a performance based wage scale with paid
training, incremental raises based on performance and more Benefits
(see Employee Handbook for details)
-401k Plan-Bonus based on Owner's discretion- Paid time off and
vacation- Paid holidays This franchise is independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this
franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and
not to 1-800-Water Damage Corporate.
Keywords: 1-800 WATER DAMAGE of North Fulton, Alpharetta , Restoration Technician Associate, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!