Service Technician / Mechanic
Company: North Point Volvo Cars
Posted on: May 6, 2022
1570 Mansell Road, Alpharetta, GA 30009AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE
TECHNICIAN / MECHANICAt least 2 years of Service Technician
experience PreferredRelocation Assistance Available for the Right
Candidate!$6,000 Sign-on Bonus Available to the Right
Candidate!North Point Volvo has been family and locally owned and
operated since 2001. Our strong commitment to our customers and our
community makes North Point Volvo the Atlanta area's number one
choice for Volvo customers. We believe that culture makes a
difference. Our company's core focus is building relationships that
last, with our employees, customers, and community. We are growing
fast and we need more Service Technicians/Mechanics to keep up with
consumer demand! We value our employees and invest in their
success.What we offer:
- Competitive Pay Plan based on Experience and Certification
- $6,000 Sign-on bonus is available to the right candidate!
- Relocation allowance for the right candidate!
- Climate-controlled shop!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with a match!
- Paid Time Off
- Our workforce is very stable with low turnover because we value
- Come and enjoy the benefits of working in an established
family-owned dealership and a comfortable work environment.
- Company-Paid Factory Training!Responsibilities - Service
- Communicate with service advisors for a description of vehicle
problems, discuss work to be performed, and any anticipated future
- Examine vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine,
transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes,
air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special
- Test-drive vehicles, test components, and systems.
- Keep Training up-to-date.
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer
and for our recordsQualifications/Requirements - Service
- At least 2 years of experience as a Service Technician
- High School diploma/GED required
- Dealership experience is preferred, but not required
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level
of customer service.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards.
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and
be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing including background checks,
MVR, and drug screening.We are an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: North Point Volvo Cars, Alpharetta , Service Technician / Mechanic, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!