Business Operations Associate Analyst
Posted on: May 8, 2022
**What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional
experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround
you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and
diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full
potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll
develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the
future - all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and
leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
**The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.**
**The opportunity: your next adventure awaits**
Regulatory Compliance (RegC) sits within Financial Services Risk
Management (FSRM). It focuses on supporting financial services
clients with improvement, remediation, and business as usual
initiatives related to their anti-money laundering (AML) and
sanctions compliance programs in the Financial Services Office of
EY. As we continue to deliver a broad range of risk management
services to financial services firms, we need you to build on our
Service Delivery Center.
As an Associate Analyst, you'll work at one of our Service Delivery
Centers (SDCs) located in Jacksonville, FL, or San Antonio, TX.
Here, you'll be part of a highly collaborative team where you'll
quickly learn on-the-job skills to achieve your career ambitions
while helping us develop new and exciting opportunities within the
business. You'll participate in project teams of all sizes,
assessing or collecting customer information or reviewing
transactions to identify unusual or potentially suspicious
activity. This could also include researching and evaluating the
suspicious activity you previously identified. You'll also need to
effectively document the results of your analysis.
Due to this level of work, you'll need to be detail-oriented,
analytical, and follow written procedures closely.
**Your key responsibilities**
- Providing core due diligence and investigative research on client
projects and preparing final written documentation supporting the
- Collecting and assessing client information and leveraging
third-party sources to conduct research
- Analyzing customer transactional records and legal
- Reviewing corporate and legal structures of clients' customer
- Collaborating with team lead and quality control team to ensure
your work meets quality standards
**What we look for**
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know
matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining
success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in
an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who
see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions
to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and
embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team
inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A bachelor's degree in liberal arts, including but not limited to
Political Science, English, Pre-Law programs, or International
Studies with a strong academic record
- Previous professional experience preferred (e.g., internship,
- Strong writing skills and ability to think analytically
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook,
PowerPoint, Access and/or SharePoint) and willingness to learn firm
and client specific technologies
- Willingness to learn the scope and application of AML/Bank
Secrecy Act (BSA) and Sanctions regulations and expectations in a
- Flexibility to work in excess of standard hours when necessary to
meet client deadlines.
**What's in it for you**
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative
leadership skills with future-focused courses and development
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams
across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds
- both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your
personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive
ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society -
building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based
on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our
business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical
and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of
paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll
decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal
circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY
Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and
other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical,
financial, and emotional well-being.
**What you can expect**
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats
throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving
professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess
your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging
experience. This includes your collaboration style and your
abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded
video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great
opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and
interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role
for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the
flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that
works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview,
either via video or in-person.
Keywords: EY, Alpharetta , Business Operations Associate Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!