Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $99,000 - Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,280-$1,570 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 202105Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within all 48 states.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 per driver in weekly guarantee pay during
your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Team partners with HazMat endorsements earn more.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 100 miles of Atlanta, GA. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Schneider's Team Matching Program can help you find a
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver's seat and more.
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more.
- Constant support - Team driver advisors, current or previous
top-performing Schneider Teams, provide insights and tips.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus
Keywords: Schneider, Alpharetta , Class A CDL - Team Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!