Business Process Analyst
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Business Process Analyst
The ideal candidate will be responsible to proactively working
across teams to resolve reporting discrepancies, and scenarios
where we may have financial leakage. This individual will support
the Enterprise Computing Solutions (ECS) group of Arrow.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify cases of reporting discrepancies
- Plans, performs, and implements process improvement
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Conduct periodic research
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement,
identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques
to improve process performance and product quality.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including
measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Communicates team progress.
What Are We Looking For?
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability, resourcefulness, problem solving and superior
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Analytical Skill working under general Supervision
- At least one year of experience with Salesforce and PowerBI
- Ability to work in high-energy team environment as a team
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Proven track record of strong work ethic and customer
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related
experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent
What's In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD
Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Caf-- with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
(availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All
Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$29.90 - $47.70
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide
proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except
where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Alpharetta , Business Process Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!