Client Support Consultant I
Posted on: May 14, 2022
ADP is hiring a Senior Client Support Consultant.
- Are you ready to join a company offering career advancement
opportunities throughout your career journey?
- Do you want to join a company with award-winning training and
world-class service guidelines to help you achieve success, growth,
and continued learning?
- Are you looking for an inclusive environment with a culture of
collaboration and belonging?If so, this may be an opportunity for
you. Read on and decide for yourself.
In this role, you will serve as ADP's front-line for solving
clients' challenges, including issue resolution, answering
questions, helping clients, training their users on ADP technology,
and more. You carry the weight of ADP's service reputation and
client satisfaction in your hands.
The nature of what you do every day will not change - your #1 goal
is to help clients who have between 1- 49 employees. Still, every
day will be different because the questions you receive will vary,
as will the solutions you provide each client. There will be no
shortage of new questions you'll receive, which will keep things
interesting, and our top-ranked training will help to set you up
To thrive in this role, you must be comfortable working in a
metrics-driven call center environment as part of a structured day.
You have a way with clients that builds rapport, establishes trust,
and shines with professionalism. Over the phone and in writing,
your communication style is clear and easy for our clients to
understand and take action on. As a result, your client
satisfaction scores make you proud. Pace should not scare you. We
also have a healthy dose of fun. Not only can you find a career
here but friendships that last in a company that values
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in human resources
technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced
payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe
our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive,
down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation,
and values belonging. We've received recognition as a global Best
Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for
diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc - Top 50
Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural
talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has
joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black
Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our
YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here:
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
What you can expect on a typical day:
- Client Support. You will help our clients manage their business
using our solutions, which could include troubleshooting and
probing to resolve payroll issues. Support might also involve
partnering with multiple business units and teams for
troubleshooting and delivering a seamless client experience.
- You will continually upgrade your knowledge and skills on
payroll, including federal and state compliance, standard operating
procedures, administrative practices, other products, and desktop
support tools to develop and maintain your ability to support our
- You adhere to a daily schedule and organize yourself to deal
with a high volume of inbound calls. Daily phone time may increase
during peak seasons, like at the close of the year.TO SUCCEED IN
THIS ROLE: Required Qualifications
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service
environment, with proven ability to produce positive results.
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or
as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or
equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related
- You can work overtime hours during peak seasons. A college
degree is great but not required. What's more important is having
the skills to do the job. Other acceptable experiences could
- Experience noted above, OR
- Military experience where skills including teamwork,
adaptability, organization, and follow-through will help you build
team and client relationships, identify solutions, and achieve
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and
belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to
connect globally with networks and allies who share common
interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We're here to
provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that
happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there
for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a
lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.What are you waiting for?
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Client Support Consultant I, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!