Sr. Business Analyst
Company: Syrainfotek LLC D.B.A CloudQ
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job Description We are looking for experienced Business analysts
who can support requirements analysis, product demonstration, gap
analysis between legacy/ cloud platforms and provide project
management oversight for small to medium size
- Interacts with clients to determine solution
- Experience in leading and contributing to agile/scrum
ceremonies and discovery sessions, documents and manages scope,
writes requirements and/or user stories, performs quality
assurance, configuration assistance, application training, problem
resolution, and third-level support to new and existing
- Develops business rules as well as supporting process
- Provides two-way communication between the external customer
and the extended project team.
- Consults with external customers on functional aspects of
design, project delivery and support.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to system
- Responsible for on-time delivery of medium to large
- Key activities include planning, estimating, determining
functional architecture, writing functional design specifications,
managing customer account relationships and providing support.
- Works with customers on functional and technical aspects of
project delivery and support.
- Provide project management guidance and
- Bachelor s degree (Engineering or MIS/Computer Science
- 5+ years of business analysis experienceWork Experience:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience with project management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding and experience in Agile Methodology
- Preferable: SQL knowledgePreferred skills:
- Converting requirements legacy documents or reverse-engineering
specifications into the format/configuration
- Setting up Liferay user's configuration of data source
- Writing rules in SMARTs(or similar rules editor) - some
previous scripting experience helpful
- Configuring a business orchestration using data source
- Using the Apigee portal to map IC credentials to the customers'
API access subscription
- Testing configurations: data layer, rules layer, business flow
layer, and end to end (mostly in Postman)
- Troubleshooting bugs in delivered solutions (usually rules or
data source based)
- Most of the work will be done via UI portlets but some may
require modifying properties files and then pushing them via an
API.The successful candidate should demonstrate innovation,
constant learning, self-motivation and effective team
participation. Good communication and interpersonal skills are
required. The candidate should demonstrate a willingness to share
knowledge, excellent listening skills and strong analytical skills.
The candidate must be able to work effectively under project and
Keywords: Syrainfotek LLC D.B.A CloudQ, Alpharetta , Sr. Business Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!