Azure DevOps Consultant
Posted on: June 20, 2022
NO C2CNO SPONSORSHIPMUST BE IN THE ATLANTA METRO AREAImproving
Atlanta, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is searching for IT
professionals that exemplify our core values of Excellence,
Involvement, and Dedication. Our ideal team member exemplifies
excellence not as an occasional act, but a persistent habit. We
believe that our success is a consequence of our collective
involvement. We pride ourselves on the fact that our team is
generous with our time, knowledge, and experience. Perhaps, most
importantly, we enjoy and celebrate the achievements of other team
members!If you are an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer looking to
join our amazing team, we want to hear from
you!ResponsibilitiesDemonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or
proven record of success in the following areas of Azure DevOps and
- Planning, deploying, and supporting multiple applications
across all working environments.
- Developing, testing, monitoring, and troubleshooting the DevOps
- Developing tools to facilitate performance monitoring,
resiliency analysis, deployments, etc.
- Researching, designing, and prototyping new solutions to
facilitate application growth.
- Automate end-to-end deployment and CICD processes using the
Azure DevOps toolset
- Prepare operational documentation and train operations and
junior team members
- Develop extensive monitoring and reporting capabilities for
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of
meaningful recommendations. Qualifications
- 5 years of recent experience in a technical systems
engineering\DevOps position using on-premise and cloud solutions;
minimum 3 years of experience working in Azure; minimum 2 years of
experience working with Azure DevOps, Pipelines
- Strong, proven experience with Microsoft Azure services is a
- Excellent programming skill with mature coding standards
familiar with multiple languages
- Solid understanding of DevOps processes and best practices
- Deep Azure experience in a production environment (network,
security, deployment, automation, serverless technologies).
- Experience with CI/CD tools as well as container technologies.
Writing builds in YAML scripts
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code.
- Azure DevOps (FKA VSTS or Team Foundation Server)
- Terraform, GitLab/GitHub, Puppet
- Experience with Kubernetes is a major plus
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional/technical
teams to deliver a project.
- Previous experience with C#, .NET Development is a plus
- Angular experience is a plus
- Data development experience (SQL, SSAS, SSIS, Snowflake, etc.)
is a plus
- Experience with Puppet, Jenkins, Octopus, etc. is a plus
Keywords: Improving, Alpharetta , Azure DevOps Consultant, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!