Enterprise CICD Architect
Posted on: June 22, 2022
What does a great Enterprise CICD Architect do for Fiserv? -The
Enterprise -CICD Architect partners with internal product groups
and development teams to develop technical design and processes for
continuous integration and continuous deployment of top priority
projects while advocating adherence to enterprise standards through
collaboration with multiple Architecture and Engineering teams. In
this role, you can look forward to:
- This position requires a high degree of collaboration with
Development, Product, Engineering, and Architecture teams to
provide the right level of agility within a defined delivery
- Ideal candidate will exhibit strong leadership skills, will be
forward thinking, will be self-motivated, and will be able to work
effectively in a diverse, highly talented team, continuously
striving for excellence. -Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
field and/or 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience interacting with customers to analyze, validate,
specify, verify, document and manage solution requirements.
- Experience with .NET/Java development/framework, public/private
cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud), and
Automation/Continuous Integration (Salt, RunDeck, Jenkins, Harness,
- Experience in SDLC including associated deployment
methodologies, QA processes, and performance tuning efforts and
Source Code Management w/ (GitHub and/or GitLab)
- Previous Development/System Engineering experience in
- Working knowledge of automation and configuration management
tools like Salt, Ansible etc.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience delivering enterprise
customer facing solutions.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience designing and developing
enterprise class distributed systems.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in the financial services
industry or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience effectively managing multiple technology projects
and teams simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Preferred
Qualifications for Consideration:
- High organizational skill.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently and productively without direction
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent
- Ability to handle extremely confidential information in a
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with a
high level of confidence.
- Experience designing and implementing high transaction volume
- Ability to work closely with development teams to solve complex
solution challenges, drive code modernization, governance, and
cloud transformation efforts.
- Ability to collaborate with Technical Leadership, Product
Groups, Developers, and Engineers to develop technical
specifications for top priority projects.
- Advocate technical architecture and build consensus for the
adoption of new technologies across multiple functional teams.
- Ensure designs adhere to Fiserv standards, fulfill the business
need and requirements of the project; evangelize and champion
designs during review processes with the architecture community.
Learn more about Fiserv: To support the total well-being of our
associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer
a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits
and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.Life moves fast. And as it does, we know
most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we
are.We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.We're Fiserv,
a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates
proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their
customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they
need it, at the point of thought.Our Aspiration is to move money
and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence
and purposeful innovation.We welcome and encourage diversity in our
workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected
veteranExplore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Enterprise CICD Architect, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!