Business Data Analyst
Company: Phoenix Innovations LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
This role is for an individual passionate about Data and has the
business savviness to drive customer success through our Analytics
product. The successful candidate will develop technical solutions
to business problems by turning data into information, information
into insight, and insight into business decisions. The individual
has strong analytical skills with the ability to acquire, organize,
analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and
accuracy. The candidate delivers analytics from conception to
implementation including activities including data acquisition,
analysis, and mapping through to the delivery of the dashboards.
- Work with large amounts of data. Process and present numbers,
and trends to create stories and build hypotheses based on raw
- Establish correlations based on the business knowledge between
disparate sources of data
- Study business function; gathering information and acquiring
domain expertise; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Design and document process and data flows for establishing
data pipelines to support analyses
- Present analyses translate findings in the data into solutions
or perform root cause analysis.
- Manage full delivery lifecycle; define requirements, write
specifications, identify milestones, perform quality assurance
through to the delivery of the product
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user
documentation; training users.
- Effectively communicate and work with remote team members. Be
able to articulate complex ideas clearly and easily.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information
- The position may require occasional travelTechnical Skills and
- 5-8 years of proven working experience as Data, Business
- A bachelor's degree or a master's degree in math, statistics,
computer science, or information management.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL
- Familiarity with the ETL platform.
- 4+ years of experience with Tableau or similar Analytics
product or Tableau certified.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including
technical writing skills.
- Data visualization techniques and tools
- Excel data tools and pivot tables
- Working with remote teams
- Experience in Retail, Supply Chain is a plus.
Keywords: Phoenix Innovations LLC, Alpharetta , Business Data Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!