Salesforce Analytics Consultant
Company: Ashton Woods Homes
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Ashton Woods Homes is one of the nation's largest private
homebuilding companies, with operations in Atlanta, Austin,
Charleston, Dallas, Houston, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, San
Antonio, and Tampa. Ashton Woods is known throughout the industry
for building homes with award-winning designs that inspire and
offering homebuyers unrivaled personalization options. Consistently
named a top place to work, Ashton Woods offers growth potential,
competitive salaries and benefits, and the opportunity to not just
find a job, but build a career in a collaborative, authentic
culture.Position Overview:The Salesforce Analytics Consultant -is
responsible for the analysis of operational and sales related data
from the Salesforce CRM platform and other internal systems in an
on-going effort to increase the overall sales productivity and
effectiveness of the entire Sales Organization. The Salesforce
Analytics Consultant will help drive higher levels of sales
execution and efficiencies in the areas of management operations,
forecasting, and standardization.Responsibilities:
- Salesforce Analytics -and Standardization:
- Create and combine various datasets within the Salesforce
- Monitor and ensure that Lead and Opportunities have the
appropriate level of engagement (email, text, phone, video
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI) scorecards.
- Maintain weekly/monthly/annual sales reporting.
- Create action plans for -leadership to coach, train and drive
- -Partner with Marketing to ensure adequate lead pipelines to
- Act as a subject matter expert on sharing best practices
regarding sales knowledge, techniques, and behaviors based on data
- Sales Business Forecasting:
- Participate on pipeline calls to help drive sales performance
across the key business metrics.
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improved sales
performance based on team activity, marketing channel performance,
product offering, and pricing.
- Ensure annual and quarterly business plan targets are aligned
to market conditions and pipeline data indicates sufficient support
for business goals.
- Drive optimal revenue generation and leverage tools to achieve
committed sales and closing goals.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Business, Finance,
Economics, Sales, or related field required.
- At least five years of Sales Consultant / Analyst
- At least five years of administration, analytics, developer
role experience with Salesforce CRM platform.
- Experience analyzing and integrating data from 3rd party
providers (e.g., Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Insights)
- Experience using data visualization techniques preferred.
Keywords: Ashton Woods Homes, Alpharetta , Salesforce Analytics Consultant, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!