Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Local Profiles Only*
*Must Have Skills: *
* Passionate about testing
* Experience with GCP Cloud platforms
* Ability to design the overall test strategy, coverage and
prioritized risk based testing model
* Execution of functional, integration and system test scenarios
with the ability to drive successful resolution of discovered
defects to deliver working software.
* Comfortable testing interfaces, website and services
* This role involves detailed testing using both manual and
* Should be a self-starter in building test automation framework,
with expertise working on automation tool like Selenium,
* Knowledge of languages like Java, TestNG, Junit, Python,
* Expertise in writing SQLs - comfortable using query tools like
Toad, SQL Developer, etc.
* Strong knowledge on API testing using tools like POSTMAN,
* Strong knowledge on Eclipse/IntelliJ for testing,
* Experience using a Test Management tool (Jira) for maintaining
test cases / defects
* Understanding of Batch vs Realtime applications/testing
* Strong knowledge on tools like Putty / WINSCP
* Experience working on testing mainframe related applications,
* Experience working on Agile projects
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Excellent Analytical Skills, including troubleshooting skills as
* Strong Attention to detail
* Understanding of Jenkins & CI/CD
* Strong advocate of end user experience
* Exposure to Performance Testing related to APIs etc.
* Financial Services related domain knowledge
* Exposure to AI / ML and other emerging technologies in the
*Job Description: *
* Minimum 8+ years of total experience on testing and with a
minimum of 5+ years of test automation experience
* Lead a Team responsible for end-to-end program testing and
validation through full life cycle including analysis, detailed
design, configuration, build, testing, and implementation.
* Participate in discovery sessions to understand and develop
* Facilitate development of test strategy and
risk-based/prioritized test plan.
* Iteratively develop testing related components (test cases, data
conditioning and data artifacts) to ensure delivery of a high
quality and risk prioritized solution.
* Consistently execute planned test scenarios to deliver an
accurate and complete solution to clients.
* Scope of testing can include all components of platform needed to
deliver the solution including interfaces (in/out bound batch and
real-time interfaces), website (functional flows, content etc.),
services (APIs, logging etc.) and reporting etc.
* Review/Interpret business and technical specifications in order
to ensure that the documentation is accurate and confirm
traceability to delivered solution.
* Collaborate and drive activities with a variety of teams to
include program managers, analysts, application developers,
database developers, and operations engineers to execute against
* Collaborate with product teams on validating and aligning client
specific requirements around product enhancements.
* Partner with product and technical teams to define repeatable and
optimized regression testing strategy.
* Partner in promoting use of automation and self-servicing tools
for application deployment and testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 - $115,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
* Software testing: 8 years (Preferred)
* Test automation: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Snappyhires, Alpharetta , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!