Senior Receiving Clerk
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Primary focus is to support the receipt of all inbound raw
- Understands and adheres to general safety policies and
- Responsible for quality and adheres to departmental process
requirements, the client Quality Policy and the Strategic Quality
- Follow all processes in which they are trained (in their most
current revision), and complete other assigned work, while meeting
departmental goals and metrics.
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing and
- Knows the coverage strategy, rotates as necessary and works
well with all group members, both within the team and cross
- Actively participates in continuous improvement
- Understands and follows all Client and site specific policies
- Responsible for attending and passing all required client and
site specific training per the training curriculum.
- Performs routine functions of SAP specific to the
- Coordinates with internal customers.
- Completion of the appropriate courses to become qualified to
move chemicals within the facility as well as other client
locations within the Client's campus.
- Collates, analyzes and distributes documents for inventory
control and daily stock management, including cycle count sheets,
cycle count control logs, cycle count reconciliation documents,
cycle count results, material aisle audit results, rough cut
reconciliation results, zero bin inventory results, short shelf
life and scrap support documentation, cycle count support
documentation, DSM forms, DSM logs and other stock records and
reports as required by SOP or as directed by supervisor.
- Performs inventory adjustments as required by SOP, including
negative inventory, cycle count adjustments, rough cut
reconciliation adjustments, scrap, and daily stock management
warehouse transactions as assigned.
- Perform inspection activities on products for daily stock
management as assigned. Complete data forms with the results,
including non-conforming material reports, when required Perform
data entry and SAP transactions related to inspection
- Processes, reconciles, and reports data entry validation and
cycle count validation results as assigned.
- Coordinates Short Shelf Life (SSL), internal inventory request,
and obsolete product pulls and adjusts stock record as
- Performs other duties as required.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining
compliance to all quality requirements.
- Ability and Flexibility to work overtime or cross-train to
other functions when needed.
- Due to the nature of the job the candidate should be able to
lift 15 pounds with assistance.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Preferred to have Inventory Control experience.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in an Inventory Control function or
equivalent, preferably in a regulated environment.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Alpharetta , Senior Receiving Clerk, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!