Posted on: September 16, 2023
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from
the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization.
Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding
culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better
every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow-people
with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the
qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles
ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
- Maintains subject matter expertise of customer technology
applications/ programs to provide accurate and useful information
to internal stakeholders.
- Gathers and verifies information to respond to routine
inquiries from internal stakeholders (e.g., BD, GBS, Information
Systems), address issues, and support product positioning.
- Maintains documentation of internal and external product
inquiries (e.g., technology product enrollment) to track inquiry
- Assists with Product Development Activities
- Responds to questions regarding applications/ programs, user
issues, and system testing to support development of application
- Conducts system testing (e.g., vendor compliance testing, user
acceptance testing) to ensure products/ programs meet
specifications and requirements.
- Communicates product/program enhancements to stakeholders to
facilitate support and integration of enhancements.
- Performs statistical analysis on historical data to support the
development of product performance projections.
- Collaborates with workgroup and members of other functions and
business units to establish and document consistent forecasting and
- Builds and documents reports used to track and communicate
- Gathers data from external (e.g., Forrester, Web Trends, etc.)
and UPS proprietary sources (e.g., Data Warehouse, Info Library,
etc.) for use in forecasting and tracking product performance.
- Performs data cleansing and transformations to prepare product
performance data for analysis.
- Analyzes product performance data to assess variance in
performance to plan.
- Generates and distributes reports to stakeholders, outlining
projected and actual product performance and corresponding action
- Participates in Development of Marketing Strategy
- Documents product and/or channel marketing plans to record
established goals and facilitate communication and execution of
planned marketing activities.
- Develops and/or updates marketing content for physical and/or
virtual mediums to ensure information is accurate and
- Communicates product and/or channel marketing plans to internal
stakeholders to facilitate coordination and foster awareness.
- Bachelors degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience
- Data experience specifically using Data Warehouse, Info
Library, PowerBI, Adobe Analytics
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation.
Employer will sponsor visas for specific positions. UPS is an equal
opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully
admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in
the U.S. for this employer.
Keywords: UPS, Alpharetta , Product Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!