Stock & Material Handler Associate
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Kelly is hiring -Warehouse Stock/Material Handlers -for the
Honda Parts Distribution Center -in Alpharetta, GA.
In this role you will be:
- Picking, packing, shipping, and receiving Honda/Acura parts and
- Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery
- Paid on-the-job training is provided!
- Day shift $15.00 -per hour
- With pay progression, $0.25 increase every 3 months for first
- Mid shift $16.00 per hour -
- No pay progression
- Day Shift: Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Mid Shift: Monday - -Friday 10:30 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday OT required as workload demands
- Ability to stand and walk -throughout entire shift
- Ability to lift, -push and pull -25-50 lbs
- Comfortable working at high levels on an elevated platform up
to 40 feet
- Attention to detail, quality minded
- Team oriented attitude
- Ability to understand verbal and written directions in
- Ability to work Saturday overtime as workload demands
Ready for the perks?
- WEEKLY PAY
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription plans
- Free Employee Wellness program
- Annual Service bonus
- Exclusive Kelly Employee discounts
Click -APPLY NOW -and a Kelly Recruiter contact you for an
Don't delay! - Join TEAM KELLY today!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work
with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related
resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans
including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole
life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and
short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to
a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans
(earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit
spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid
sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click for more
information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a
member of the Kelly Talent Community.Get a complete career fit with
Kelly -. You're looking to keep your career moving onward and
upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our staffing
experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in your career.
About Kelly Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we're obsessed
with where it can take you. To us, it's about more than simply
accepting your next job opportunity. It's the fuel that powers
every next step of your life. It's the ripple effect that changes
and improves everything for your family, your community, and the
world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing
you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the
300,000 people we employ each year.Kelly Services is proud to be an
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are
committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of
backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we
believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can
provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application
process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge
Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and
local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar
individuals from employment.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Alpharetta , Stock & Material Handler Associate, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!