Sr Financial Analyst, Manufacturing
Company: Stryten Energy
Posted on: November 20, 2023
OverviewThe core responsibility of the Sr Manufacturing
Financial Analyst: Multi-Plant is financial analysis, and providing
financial information by compiling and analyzing metrics. The
successful incumbent will assist in the development of financial
models and analytical support to drive performance for 10 Styrten
Energy plant locations. Responsibilities
- Prepare, maintain and distribute sophisticated financial
reports for internal reporting.
- Run queries to retrieve and manipulate data as needed for
- Prepare and maintain actual financial cost reports.
- Develop analyze and prepare reports needed to achieve financial
- Provide financial leadership and recommendations to directors,
controller and management team.
- Participate in the month-end close process and
- Assist in annual physical inventory audits as needed.
- Identify areas for improvement in business processes and work
with necessary stakeholders to implement positive changes.
- Interact with Production Control to ensure Bills of Materials
(BOM) are accurate and up to date. Review and audit BOM's to ensure
they reflect the latest manufacturing practices.
- Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against
Standard/Budget. Research and explain variances. Report this
information monthly or as needed.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting
applications and coordinating information requirements.
- Support plant controller's efforts for implementing and
maintaining internal controls at the plant for operations, and
- Prepares ad hoc analysis and other requests as required by
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or related business field
- 3-5 years' experience in related position. - Manufacturing
- Managing financial and operational requirements
- Strong understanding of business finance and analytics
- Demonstrated skill to analyze and present complex data in an
easy to understand format to non-financial stakeholders at all
levels of a manufacturing organization
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skill within all levels of the
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with JDE, Hyperion Essbase and Tableau is a
- Manufacturing experience required
- Some travel to plants required EEOStryten Energy is an equal
opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are
considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
basis prohibited by law. About Our CompanyStryten Energy helps
solve the world's most pressing energy challenges with a broad
range of energy storage solutions across the Essential Power,
Motive Power, Transportation, Military and Government sectors.
Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, we partner with some of the
world's most recognized companies to meet the growing demand for
reliable and sustainable energy storage capacity. Stryten powers
everything from submarines to subcompacts, microgrids, warehouses,
distribution centers, cars, trains and trucks. Our stored energy
technologies include advanced lead, lithium and vanadium redox flow
batteries, intelligent chargers and energy performance management
software that keep people on the move and supply chains running. An
industry leader backed by more than a century of expertise, Stryten
has The Energy to Challenge the status quo and deliver
top-performing energy solutions for today and tomorrow. Learn more
Keywords: Stryten Energy, Alpharetta , Sr Financial Analyst, Manufacturing, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!