Company: Pike Nurseries
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Delivery Driver to join our team! Responsibilities:
- Safely operate a delivery truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after tripQualifications:
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethicCompany DescriptionCome Play in the Dirt at Pike Nurseries. At Pike Nurseries our primary focus is to provide customer service proactively, so we can take the guesswork out of gardening for our customers. Whether you are an experienced sales professional, retail manager, hobby gardener or looking for an internship, Pike Nurseries has a position for you. If you love helping people we want you on our team; we can help you develop your green thumb.Pike Nurseries has 14 metro Atlanta retail stores as well as a location in Greensboro/Lake Oconee, Georgia and 2 retail stores in North Carolina as well as a full service landscape installation division.Join a team with opportunities for career growth and development not only within Pike Nurseries but also at Armstrong Garden Centers, in California.
Keywords: Pike Nurseries, Alpharetta, Delivery Driver, Professions, Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!