Company: Yes-M Systems
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Technical/Functional Skills Must have:
- Test Data Management Tool experience required
- Knowledge of test concepts, test automation, test tools, related processes and methodologies Good to have: Agile/Software Development experience a plus Experience Required 6-8 Years Roles & Responsibilities
- Architect, Develop and implement a Data Management solution using Data Management tools.
- Conduct Assessment to establish Roadmap for TDM implementation and establish process and governance structure for Data Management while evaluating and recommending tool for solution development along with best practices and feasible design solutions in Architecture discussions.
- Create detailed design Architecture, Data Model for Solution Development and design develop, and unit test the Data Management solution in accordance with established standards.
- Ensure the newly built Data Management solution will have seamless integration with existing tools and processes
- Build an architecture and develop a solution that will be able to take care of prebuilt integrations and auto field mapping and auto association at Database level
- Coordinate with client's production application owners for the Test data requirements
- Extract test data & apply masking as per requirements
- Create, manage and optimize test data for all testing types
- Maintain test data documentation by applications
- Create and maintain end-to-end data setup plans for cross-system integration testing
- Test data version management
- Test data script version and source code management
- Evaluate data management tools
- Maintain baseline regression and performance test data gold copies
- Data creation/set-up for stress testing by 3rd Party and client
- Establishes and enforces best practices for generation of test data Generic Managerial Skills
- Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Must be self-directed, dependable and punctual in a fast-paced work environment
- A customer service oriented approach and an excellent, focused work ethic Education Must be a BE/B-Tech/ME/M-Tech/MSc/CA.Exceptional BSc graduates with significant industry experience can also be considered. - provided by Dice TDM, Agile
Keywords: Yes-M Systems, Alpharetta , TDM Analyst/Architect, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!