Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Our client who provides innovative healthcare solutions that
improve patient outcomes and business performance, is currently
seeking a Contract Analyst for a 6 month temporary position with
the opportunity for an extension. The position is located in
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company focused
on advancing health and healthcare by delivering
clinically-superior infection prevention and surgical solutions in
more than 100 countries, with over 11,000 employees, work in a
fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- This hours will be 8am to 5pm Monday – Friday
- The pay rate for this position is up to $38.92 per hour W2
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Execution of Pricing and Contract Strategy
- Drive, adapt, analyze, report and own implementation of Pricing
and Contract Strategy through work with internal and external
stakeholders, and customers alike.
- Work with Marketing, Field Sales, Inside Sales and Global
Partners to construct agreements for customers (including
negotiation), rooted in data analysis, which deliver increased
volume or price, while ensuring price and price structures are
consistent with Pricing and Contract.
- Provide Pre-Sales internal contract support & guidance to Field
Sales, Inside Sales, and Global Partners, including proactive
navigation and identification of contract and pricing
opportunities, within the parameters of the Pricing and Contract
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to convert existing
pricing arrangements to signed agreements.
- Redefine and implement quote content and process.
- Handle creation and administration of contracts, including
comprehensive review or creation from approved templates.
- Coordinate with legal and contract compliance teams on contract
submission, revisions, and changes in approach or requirements.
- Analyze and monitor customer adherence to contract parameters,
working with Field and Inside sales to apprise customer and work
toward corrective action.
- Perform structured and ad hoc analysis related to pricing and
contracts as needed.
- Maintain reporting and analysis of global contract and pricing
efforts, measuring effectiveness of programs, and participate in
development of course correction as needed
- Ensure all approved requests have been properly documented in
accordance to Sales Operations processes, escalated to the
appropriate approval level, and resolved within committee, if
- Assist Field Sales, Inside Sales and Global Partners in
addressing customer satisfaction inquires related to
contracts/invoices and product issues.
- Respond to process & policy questions and effectively
communicate requirements to Field Sales, Inside Sales and Global
Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 4-6
years' experience in contract negotiation and/or sales analytics.
Must have exceptional customer service, interpersonal and oral
communication skills, as well as analytical ability. Must have
strong leadership, decision making ability, be self-driven and
motivated. Must be able to work as a team player and follow company
policy, procedures, and strategy. Must be able to work under
pressure, focus on resolving conflicts, and be persuasive. Ability
to learn and adapt to new systems quickly, be innovative and
resourceful. Must be able to multitask and work independently. Must
have good MS Excel skills. Must be able to follow instructions in
order to upload into the SAP system. Experience in medical device
space considered a plus.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you are interested in
this position please email a word copy of your resume to
(email@example.com)Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Alpharetta , Contract Analyst, Professions , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!